• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Can't write to some players atm. opening an existing message ends in a bug, if there had been a GB attachment somewhere in the message before. this attachment is somehow "moving" an laying over the present view. now if you want to write a new message, you cant send... after trying two or three...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Not able to unlock Threads

It seems i am not able anymore to unlock a locked thread to add new information to it
  3. Not A Bug: Winter Train / Reconstruction Mode

Just moved a waggon of the Winter Train in reconstruction mode. Usually there is no such indication for set buildings in reconstruction mode:
  4. Fixed on Beta: GvG: Iron Age everywhere ^^ [55456]

damned, i wanted to go to future aera ^^ relog tried, 2 browsers (chrome, FF) tried same result :) PS: 1.158.d64fb3c39ed (28.07.2019 20:21)
  5. Duplicate: Carnival Event: wrong display for "come back in xx hours"

second time this occurrs - problem both times solved after reload. after quest of the day is done, this was shown: (using google chrome)
  6. Fixed on Beta: Reconstruction Mode Bug [50059]

interesting new behaviour of the reconstruction mode today: - first, everyting looks okay: 6 shrines in inventory: https://i.imgur.com/R8nyWNM.png - but then with the 8. shirne, something goes wrong (only 2 shrines shown in inventory): https://i.imgur.com/zC5Ghee.jpg - re-building one of these...
  7. Fixed on Beta: "acquire a province" by reaching new continent? [47287]

Bug or feature? 0. HTML5 1. spring event, quest "acquire a province" 2. acquired the last province on the "old" continent before getting the quest, quest still open 3. wait 1 day to reach the new continent 4. in the moment of reaching the new continent (not yet scouted the first province)...
  8. Cannot Reproduce: HTML5: incidents collection window

Reproduction Steps: Issue Description (10/10): 1. click on incident on map 2. get the window "reward obtained" --> grafic failure ;-) Player: tycooon World: beta Operating System: Browser Version: chrome Viewport Size: --> tested on HTML5