• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "acquire a province" by reaching new continent? [47287]

Borowski

Squire
Bug or feature?

0. HTML5
1. spring event, quest "acquire a province"
2. acquired the last province on the "old" continent before getting the quest, quest still open
3. wait 1 day to reach the new continent

4. in the moment of reaching the new continent (not yet scouted the first province), the quest is done.

I would have expected the quest to be fulfilled directly as there was no more province to conquer on the old continent

OR to have to wait until I conquer the first province on the new continent.

1.123.129a2b7dd4 (19.03.2018 8:27), tycooon (165901), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/64.0.3282.186, 1428x939, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

:)
just a little smile to make work easier ^^

DeletedUser

Can you please contact support ingame? I don't this is a bug.

DeletedUser

On second thought I take that back :) (the part about contacting support)

DeletedUser

So, to clear up my previous posts here :confused:

This is not currently unexpected behavior within the existing mechanics, but I will submit it for review for possible future improvements.
Thanks for the report :)

DeletedUser4381

I would expect that to complete, otherwise you have a 3+ day delay before you can even start fighting which would seriously impact the time available to complete a short-scale event. (Especially if it's at the end of the event.)