• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Lighthouse197

Reported to Developers: Arctic Harbor missing

Both Arctic and Oceanic terminals are gone in Beta
  2. Lighthouse197

Pathfinder

Path 4 Names are 1-Rudolf, 2-Inky, 3-Groucho
  3. Lighthouse197

Count the shamrocks!

I find 45 shamrocks in the image - Lucky Lucky Lucky!
  4. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

It's not the local time I need (or want) but the server time.
  5. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

Poll created - thanks for the input and support.
  6. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

Sorry Emberguard, didn't see that. I still thinks it would be more helpful for it to be on the main screen so we didn't need to go searching for it.
  7. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

That's a countdown clock, not a time clock.
  8. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

With a clock set to server time, you can easily know when something that is based on server time is going to happen. You can also easily compare to chat threads to know if something is current or hours old. The clock on my computer tells me what time it is here, I don' want to have to calculate...
  9. Lighthouse197

Forwarded Server clock

Add a server clock to the top bar of the game page, in the area of the Age and FP Balance.
  10. Lighthouse197

Halloween Challenge 2

Ghost Bride
  11. Lighthouse197

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th December

I have to agree with SamLatoo - I think the sale signs on the expansion grid are cartoonish and childish. It has been my experience in the 2 years I have been playing this game that most players are adults, not kids. We really don't need this type of graphic - do something that improves the game.
  12. Lighthouse197

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

I second this - it slows my game fopr no apparent reason other than to tell me that I have reached another arbitrary benchmark. Don't care for it at all. You can keep the achievements, as some people get off on them, but get rid of the stupid drop down notification., I want to see what...
  13. Lighthouse197

Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

I agree - this has really caused an issue with completing other parts of the game. I understand that this is a beta site and glitches happen, but now I am going to miss out on completing a daily challenge that would possibly mean gaining a rogue hideout, not to mention putting me another day...
  14. Lighthouse197

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 28th August

Since this change, I have been unable to access the Story quest tab. It is recording (it turned green and has the checkmark) but I cannot access to collect or move on.
  15. Lighthouse197

Fall Event 2017

Thanks JTrucker, appreciate it!
  16. Lighthouse197

Fall Event 2017

I have most of them - I am missing #13 on the second set - the one in between "visit 10 taverns" and "Research a tech or donate 350 goods of your age or previous age". So far I have gotten up to the first quest in the 3rd set. Can you help me out on the 13th? And let me know what you are missing...
  17. Lighthouse197

Feedback Fall Event 2017

Same thing has happened to me twice today. I have put in a ticket, but wanted the feedback to show here as well.
  18. Lighthouse197

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 14th August

I have also run in to this - except that they are "spoiled" immediately upon reaching the production time. When I click on the "clean" icon, I get an internal error and the game automatically refreshes, and they come back to ready to collect. Glitch not withstanding, I don't care for the idea...
  19. Lighthouse197

traffic in the city

I have the same issue both here on in beta Dunarsund and on the US server in Odhrorvar. I get the animations on my phone or another computer, but not on my home laptop. I figure I must have a setting messed up somewhere, but I have no idea where.