• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. indian20

Duplicate: error in new tech tree

I don´t use the template as this is no bug but an error in new tech tree from my perspective I am confused with the technology tree: To explore Advanced Vacuum I need Compound Fluids but this technology allows to produce Compound Fluids - how shall this work?
  2. indian20

Forwarded Pre defined army setup

Hi, This time as a formatted idea (sorry for this guys) playing the guild battle made me realize, that I would love to have support there: Development Format Proposal: it is possible to store a certain setup of units Reason: What I realizes was, that the whole time I use mostly three...
  3. indian20

Rejected Pre defined Army Setup

Hi, playing the guild battle made me realize, that I would love to have support there: idea it is possible to store a certain setup of units criterias there should be a at least three slots for different setups be available when clicking on one of the slots with a pre defined setup, all...
  4. indian20

Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

Am I the only one or are our beloved emissaries gone? I guess still on a break in the tavern, hah :)