• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Pre defined army setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian20

Steward
Hi,

This time as a formatted idea (sorry for this guys)

playing the guild battle made me realize, that I would love to have support there:

Development Format

Proposal:

it is possible to store a certain setup of units

Reason:

What I realizes was, that the whole time I use mostly three setups (1 heavy + 7 agents / 2 heavy + 6 agents / eight artillery) and it is lot of clicking when you have to change between these setups to match the enemies line up.

Details:

there should be a at least three slots for different setups be available

when clicking on one of the slots with a pre defined setup, all units from the actual setup will be moved back to the standby units and the pre defined setup will fill the free gaps

only the healtiest units will be chosen / no units from defense

Visual Aids:

none available

Balance:

as it is just an aid, no change to balance.

Abuse Prevention:

no abuse prevention necessary

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
saving army setups and using them to quick-select new armies for attacking (in battleground or gvg usually) would help out tremendously and reduce amount of clicks necessary to fight efficiently....

i am all for it, but would this just not be very abusable for gvg-heavy players and guilds? what do you guys think about that?

I've found I have to spend a lot of time in GBG deselecting one army and re selecting a completely different one, so I'd be very much in favor of having 3 pre-selected setups to one click on instead of the 16 clicks it takes now.
+1

BeeVee

Squire
Well let's add a mechanism that gives Inno the opportunity to earn some money.
This feature starts standard with 2-3 slots. Additional slots can be unlocked by:
- spending diamonds
- as a reward of GBG participation / event / Xmas present
- by collecting enough fragments of 'Save Army Setup Upgrade Kit'

Pafton

Viceroy
And this one's been forwarded too :). As always, forwarding an idea is not a guarantee that it will be implemented in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.