• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Disagree, even on GvG one player could do nothing with guild with 3-5 players on timer of course. On Battlefield guilds should be matching like in GE - by similar sizes.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Okay, the second Battle started. The first Battle for me all guilds on battlefield was similar from 1 to 3 guild members. The new one - 2 guilds with 10-11 members and the rest 1-2 members. Shouldn’t all guilds on the battlefield be at the same conditions? It’s absolutely impossible to compete...
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Unfortunately, you are wrong, attritions for fighting and negotiation are rising simultaneously, no matter what are you using, but again and again: for fighting is rising faster than for negotiating.
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

You didn't get the idea again. At 46 I can easily negotiate but couldn't fight with 300% bonus, even at live server with my 500% bonus it would be very difficult to fight against 660% bot's bonus. The Battlefield is not balanced between fighting / negotiating!
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

I don't see any challenge in an amount of goods for negotiation here, and at live server with dozens of thousands Mars goods it would be even easier. Anyway, my message that fighting and negotiating not balanced, right now players forced to negotiate, because negotiations are possible and even...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Once again: there is not challenging to negotiate at all. https://prnt.sc/pbd5jb look at the upper left corner - indicators are showing that I'm conquering second province and nothing difficult to negotiate, at the same time 660% bot's bonus to fight!!! The 80th level of stupidity...
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

I beg every developer's pardon but it's stupid! I'm the one and only fighter and farmer and guild member here on Beta, whom should I wait? Nevertheless, at every guild you can find members who are not interested in GE and would not be interested in Battlefield as well. More of that, while for...
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

400% at Colonial Age!!! Are you crazy?! Even in GE for Mars bot's attack/def bonus is lower
  9. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

I believe it nothing to bots, macros and etc. , all these changes just to free servers for new feature. Devs decided to release this Battle Fields - most probably because there will be some additional mechanics for donating - and they are trying to free servers. The saddest thing is that devs...
  10. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Inno Devs, Why are you presenting GvG changes as an improvement? Please be honest and tell frankly: “we are going to kill GvG because we are creating new feature “Battle Fields “. We don’t know how this feature will work, as well as we know nothing about tactics and strategy of GvG, but to...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

When you are fighting on GvG, are you using your units or "guild" units? Of cause your own. Why should any farmer use guild treasury goods for his negotiations? In general, new concept looks for me interesting, but please, Inno, do not brake GvG!!!
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

First of all, do not tell me what to do and I will not tell you where you should go, please)) I'm talking of the spirit and main concept of the game, in general. The spirit of strategic warlike game disappeared with non-stop events, fairy tale buildings, yearly unfixed bugs on GvG, and now this...
  13. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

awful crap! instead to fix bags you are making new!!! this game was created and developed by great person, and focused to warlike strategy, now it's one more fancy farm :eek:
  14. Not A Bug: Please check my city

OMG, thanks, @Zarok Dai, I thought I‘ve stuck in my city on beta forever. App on beta for iOS definitely and urgently needed to be repaired. Trick with GE is working.
  15. Fixed on Beta: Units on HTML5 Battlefield [47594]

See a screenshot http://prntscr.com/ixnryw 1) Sometimes unit shown not on the square it actually placed (see on right low corner). 2) Same units have different sizes (knights turned to the right and to the left). Safari 11.0.3 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.3
  16. Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

What is this? Besides to fix multiple bugs on GvG introducing new "very creative and useful feature"... EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-03-05 - deleted an inappropriate acronym, even though it was a very creative one ;)
  17. Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

Today I’ve argued with my guild-mates on live server that Winners plaza gives from 4 to 6% ... decided to check on beta... right on time, I haven’t started event on live and now defenetly will do it occasionally, because for me the only good reward was Winners plaza, but not with 4% in OF -...
  18. Fixed on Beta: Daily Challenge no more available [45994]

Great! But at what time on Monday will be Monday’s update running? I have full FP’s bar, full Tavern, all kind of building finished their production... and I ‘ m waiting for this inconceivable magic of DC icon appearance
  19. Duplicate: Messages corrupted on apps - 2

3 weeks since messages corrupted on apps report had been confirmed and forwarded but the problem has not fixed. Or it was fixed and appeared again?
  20. Feedback Daily Challenges

Topic still going... the same questions without answers I just want to share with the community my "happiness" of today's DC: 40 5-min productions... Forge of Blacksmiths forewer!