• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Units on HTML5 Battlefield [47594]

SergeB1

Squire
See a screenshot

http://prntscr.com/ixnryw

1) Sometimes unit shown not on the square it actually placed (see on right low corner).
2) Same units have different sizes (knights turned to the right and to the left).

Safari 11.0.3 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.3

DeletedUser

I have been unable to reproduce this.
If anyone has clear steps to reproduce this consistently please let us know, thanks all :)

hujjik

Squire
I have the same issue:

size-bug.jpg

but it's random, I can't reproduce it. After the screenshoot, the game crashed and the NVIDIA display driver was restored. It's a weird bug.

hujjik

Squire
Now, I switched to another window in browser (to play FoE on czech Brisgard world) and when I swap back, the bug appears again. It needs to be verified.

DeletedUser

I need more information. OS and browser information. Does this only happen in certain types of battles? What units seem to be affected, or does it seem to be any units? What actions were taken before this occurred? Any details may be helpful, thanks all :)

FoETipps

Farmer
As you requested more information, I simply recorded my screen when the problem occured. The video shows the last fights of level 2 of the guild expedition in modern era. I added some exclamation marks to identify the relevant positions.

1.124.e9b051513e (06.04.2018 8:27), FoETipps (126302), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/65.0.3325.181, 1920x1012 (Fullscreen), OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

The video is part of my YouTube channel FoEhints, but not listed there. It can only be accessed through this link: