• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Irella

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

(Translated with help in translator) Why did you change the cost of expressions? On the presentation video they are 50 diamonds, in the test version of the Beta they are 500 diamonds. Langue de base le français : Pourquoi avez vous changer le coût des expressions ? Sur la vidéo de...
  2. Irella

Feedback Summer Event 2018

Thank you so much. I finally understood the principle of this boat :)
  3. Irella

(Translated from French) If I understand correctly we lose each time the population use at each level change ? Because if this is not the case, it would be necessary to be clearer on the population that is necessary at each new level, because there it does not stick with all the other already...
  4. Irella

(Translated from French) I have 1091 population available, so enough to pass it to Lv6 normally. Lv5 → 1706 Lv6 → 2018 It therefore requires 342 more population in all logic !
  5. Irella

Hello It is impossible to pass the boat from level Lv.5 to level Lv.6.
  6. Irella

Not A Bug: html 5

Langue de base le Français : Ce n'est pas que le copier qui pose problème dans la messagerie. La tabulation ce décale et créé des espaces d'elle même dans les mots. de plus nous ne pouvons pas voir ce que nous écrivons si cela dépasse 3 lignes, le texte n'est pas accessible. ------------...
  7. Irella

Fixed on Beta: Can't log Game wont load

Hello The game worked around 00:30 (French time) and this morning again blocked at 70. Translated using a translator. Basic message in French : Bonjour le jeu a fonctionné vers 00h30 (heure française) et ce matin de nouveau bloqué à 70.
  8. Irella

Fixed on Beta: Can't log Game wont load

Hello It still does not work with Chrom, it's still stuck at 70. I even restarted my PC just in case, but nothing changes (My caches are empty). Translated using a translator. Basic message in French : Bonjour Cela ne fonctionne toujours pas avec Chrom, cela reste toujours bloqué à 70. J'ai...
  9. Irella

Fixed on Beta: Internal server error on auto-battle [44732][44734]

Hello Even during the first fight, it is impossible to arrive at this one and when the game is updated and wants to resume the fight, it seeks search without reaching the combat in progress. ↑ Message translated into English with a translator.↑ --------------------------------------------...
  10. Irella

Feedback Daily Challenges

Translation from French into English: Hello Here is my opinion on this potential novelty. - Waste of time - Quest sometimes not achievable (there are limits, you do not have them) - Gain for 1 day, too low compared to investment - Content of the 2 daily chests, uninteresting at 90% If you...
  11. Irella

Feedback Fall Event 2017

Plus other messages where this concern is reported. Good evening Same ... I have already bought 2 baskets with 135 apples and not counting indicates 0/1000. Also I could see that I had the victory tower at the opening of the 2nd basket, but the Tower is still locked by a padlock. (↑Translation...
  12. Irella

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

Translated from French via a translator : Same ... I had 2 incidents on the first day and it's been 2 days since I have nothing in my city and I'm playing on a fixed PC mainly. At this level it is no longer bad luck but the absence of incidents :) ---------------------------------- Message...
  13. Irella

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

Question ↓ The answer ↓ Translated with a translator : Hello So the worry is that I have in all my cities as well as the beta test animation activated, but I never had traffic, so difficult to have a traffic jam. Message originale en Français : Bonjour Alors le souci c’est que j’ai dans...
  14. Irella

Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

Bonsoir Je trouve que les récompenses pour cet événement sont les plus faibles que j'ai reçues depuis que j'étais sur la Beta. 5 ressources sur 6 quêtes. Et j'ai encore 2 quêtes à terminer. Comme on l'a dit pour la quête de la Bonification de la taverne ... Si on en a activé au moment de la...
  15. Irella

Fixed on Beta: World map [41887]

Je vous remercie :)
  16. Irella

Fixed on Beta: World map [41887]

Good evening Excuse me but I did not understand, the problem is solved? Because I still can not change continent to today and I am stuck on that of the Progressive era. ----------------------------- Bonsoir Excuser moi mais je n'ai pas bien compris, le problème est réglé? Car je ne peux...
  17. Irella

Feedback 5th Anniversary

Hello I do not have anything in my inventory yet, and I've finished the 10 quests. ---------------------------- Bonjour Je n'ai rien non plus dans mon inventaire et j'ai pourtant fini la série des 10 quêtes.
  18. Irella

Feedback Spring Event

I read that some have an answer to everything ... The fact remains that the number of lantern cherry trees that must appear are tiny and in addition they do not appear at all once in two. And there's no need to polemic about it because it's a fact and not a matter of luck, designers and Inno...
  19. Irella

Feedback Spring Event

Hello It's been 2 days since I have only one cherry tree with lanterns in my city and it gives me 1 lantern! This is sure that we do not risk to advance much reward level. This is a great disappointment for now. ------------------- Bonjour Cela fait 2 jours que je n’ai qu’un seul...