• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7239

To me its easy. i like the offer, i buy, if i do not like it, i do not buy.
As it is they will get a big zeroooo € spend, so lets see how it goes next days, since Z said it will be changed.

DeletedUser

I don't see any issue with the medal production on Sunken Treasure, after all, most of you people only care about fps and shun medals :D Most people who would use it for medals would be in lower ages and I think there is a limit to the number of medal expansions that can be built per age, if I am wrong on this then maybe lower the medal amount a bit. The goods are ok for the size since the building can be pillaged and we already have things like the Kiosk which is a similar size and produces 5 goods when motivated.

No, there is no limit to medal expansions :) All you need is love... ekhem, medals ;)

And Kiosk gives 5 goods per 24h, ST per 8h, so its very valuable goods buiding, imo.

DeletedUser

Well conveniently all other medal buildings are already irrelevant. This would just be the first relevant one ;)
I don't know, every now and then I see people arguing over usefullness of Victory Towers, so... :D
Really, 61 medals in PE would be great, but 610 is just insane. But, maybe, that's a feature for those, who don't want to push their Arcs, because that's not cool anymore or something like that... I haven't figure that out yet.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't know, every now and then I see people arguing over usefullness of Victory Towers, so... :D

more useful than watchfires but not so useful as to *try* to include any - they are still a wasted square.

Really, 61 medals in PE would be great, but 610 is just insane. But, maybe, that's a feature for those, who don't want to push their Arcs, because that's not cool anymore or something like that... I haven't figure that out yet.

It does seem quite high for a 1 hr production. I'm just saying using other medal producing buildings as your guide is hardly a good frame of reference given that they're all not worth using for that purpose as it stands. That said, 61 would still be miles ahead of other medal productions from buildings and might be good enough to be worth using for a change.

Frame of reference : A sunken treasure including half road nominally takes 7 squares. it needs some population too so we'll just round it off as 2 sunken treasures eating up a whole expansion. If you're in fact using it to get new expansions how long do you have to run it to replace the space the building itself is using? (at 610 an hour * 2)

When your next expansion is:
30000 : 25 hours
40000 : 33 hours
50000 : 41 hours
65000 : 54 hours
85000 : 70 hours
105000 : 86 hours
660000 : 541 hours

I can agree to be going through those midrange expansions so fast seems extremely powerful as is.
I can also agree that 10 times those lengths may still be useful (61 per hour instead).
But I'd further point out if it's to be brought in line with other buildings it's more likely to be around 10 per hour (half a terrace farm 4 hr production, scaled down by 2.5x to get a 1hr value instead of a 4hr value) - and that'd just be a flat out waste of space / production time.

No, there is no limit to medal expansions :) All you need is love... ekhem, medals ;)
Of course there's a limit on medal expansions - currently the 660k one is the last.

Irella

Merchant
Hello
It is impossible to pass the boat from level Lv.5 to level Lv.6.

Attachments

• Imposible de passer au Lv 6 - 15-07-18.jpg
    Imposible de passer au Lv 6 - 15-07-18.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 15

Irella

Merchant
(Translated from French)

I have 1091 population available, so enough to pass it to Lv6 normally.

Lv5 → 1706
Lv6 → 2018

It therefore requires 342 more population in all logic !

DeletedUser

(Translated from French)

I have 1091 population available, so enough to pass it to Lv6 normally.

Lv5 → 1706
Lv6 → 2018

It therefore requires 342 more population in all logic !

The level 5 gets removed first, so you lose 1706 population. With only 1091 available the upgrade won't work.

Irella

Merchant
(Translated from French)
If I understand correctly we lose each time the population use at each level change ?
Because if this is not the case, it would be necessary to be clearer on the population that is necessary at each new level, because there it does not stick with all the other already existing buildings.

DeletedUser9017

I had an update on my phone but still can’t see anything from this event... please fix this!

qaccy

Emperor
To be fair, I think it'd be excellent if it were possible for the devs to figure out a way to allow players to upgrade their Ships without having to worry about making sure they have enough population first. The population bonus ends up being a hindrance when it comes time to upgrade unless the player isn't utilizing it, which defeats the purpose of it increasing population in the first place.

Just my two cents on the matter; it's possible that this has already been suggested/discussed earlier in the thread.

DeletedUser

To be fair, I think it'd be excellent if it were possible for the devs to figure out a way to allow players to upgrade their Ships without having to worry about making sure they have enough population first.

We are looking into it. I can't make any promises but we'll see if we can improve this.