• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. BRUDAN

CLASSIFICATION OF PLAYERS

Good evening! We can see that in the guild expedition, the first 3 guilds gain 25%, 15% and 10% more power. In GvG the system is similar, the first 3 guilds gain 15%, 10% and 5% more prestige. My suggestion is that the first 3 players in the ranking of each world will score points, or the...
  2. BRUDAN

Help please

Help by voting in the great verona building please. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/design-a-great-building-contest-voting.7449/ 6 - The Arena of Verona, Player: dovahkiin999, Post #8
  3. BRUDAN

Feedback Bug in BR 4 guild rating

Set in BR4 server - BRUDAN , I am one of the founders of fury guild, to more than 6 months in the guild classification has an error that the second guild is getting all power, prestige and day of First . I have already sent messages to support and nothing was resolved. Who here the developers...
  4. BRUDAN

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion]: New Shrine

Suggestion for a new Shrine. Size: 2x2 Production: Coins When Motivated : 1 Diamond
  5. BRUDAN

Do Not Suggest [ Suggestion ]: Champion Retreat

Hello, I come with a suggestion for the retreat of champion, iniciation the champion I was in the progressive and could not get it down the ages, and when we lose wins update from previous eras. So could have an option to go back to previous eras and need not have a barrack in every age. So we...
  6. BRUDAN

Rejected [ Suggestion ]:MAP CONTINENTAL GUILDS (GvG).

Good afternoon. I come with a suggestion to resolve the complaints of many people in GvG that players just want to score. FIRST: As it was taken the points that gave GEs, it removed all the points made by GVG. SECOND: Players who attack in GvG not earn ranking points. goods donations, medals...
  7. BRUDAN

Rejected [ Suggestion ]:Temple of Relics & Treasure Hunt

Hello, I would suggest that the Temple of Relics also is used in Treasure hunt.
  8. BRUDAN

Temple of Relics & Treasure Hunt

Hello, I would suggest that the Temple of Relics also is used in Treasure hunt.