• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [ Suggestion ]: Champion Retreat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUDAN

Merchant
Hello,

I come with a suggestion for the retreat of champion, iniciation the champion I was in the progressive and could not get it down the ages, and when we lose wins update from previous eras. So could have an option to go back to previous eras and need not have a barrack in every age.

So we would win these champions through alcatraz until the age that is updated.

Screenshot_176.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

the building is designed as age depended
so being able to change the age whenever a player wants is against the concept

BUT
could be done if you use a renokit every time you do it
as part of the concept of the game: changing the age of a building can be done with a renokit

Last edited by a moderator:

BRUDAN

Merchant
when we spend to upgrade, earlier already are our automatically, we should not pay for returns

DeletedUser

we should not get free age changes of any building :rolleyes:

when we spend to upgrade
but you only payed to upgrade
not to downgrade it back later :rolleyes:

if you upgrade something in real life can you downgrade it back for free :confused:

DeletedUser6868

Hi
My suggesting that the kit of renovation, has two functions for the Champions Retreat building.
As already happens, renew retreat champions for the current age, but also have the option to reverse the retreat of champions for a lower age which we are, when use a kit.

BRUDAN

Merchant
Players already suffering to update the champion and will have to suffer more to go back and then forward again ? Nothing fair !!!

DeletedUser5429

Adding an option to the renovation kit to select the age which you desire to target would be quite helpful, e.g. for
* champion's retreat
* oasis
You wouldn't remove anything, you wouldn't make people pay twice, you would only add the option to select the age of those buildings.
And if someone wants iron age champions, then changes his mind for arctic future champions, then he can choose to use two renovation kits, or do nothing, as he wishes.

(there may be more buildings, but I can't see any at the moment. The common rule is, the higher is the better, those are exceptions)

So, select target age on using renovation kit for those particular buildings => +1

BRUDAN

Merchant
I know you guys prefer changing kit that modifies the edificil champion's because it would be rendavel the game and not aimed at the player.

Last edited:

BRUDAN

Merchant
Let's assume that the 14 ages are locked in champion to unlock one of the ages must be used 1 kit renovation ... Player would have to use 13 kits, because one and the era that is already the champion.
So it can select the age you want the barracks and accumulates behind the alcatraz in inventory .

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
When we are going to leave an era, we must be sure of having a good quantity of champions, 30 or 40. So when we enter a new era, we use the renokit with champions and begin to reproduce them in Alcatraz.
If we do it in every era, we will have all the champions we need.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Why precisely is this needed in the game? Is the answer only the following -
So could have an option to go back to previous eras and need not have a barrack in every age.

Owning the military buildings from different eras to have the units is how the game is designed. It also means we already have this functionality in the game, so you simply want to make it easier/more convenient and less costly by 'merging' Champion Retreats of every era into 1 building.

Being able to have units of all eras from 1 building is incredibly powerful - you get a ticket to all GvG maps and potentially all PvP towers, at the cost of a 3x3 space in your city and a renovation kit or two (and Alcatraz which I won't add to 'costs' since if you're a fighter you'd have it anyway :p). I believe this sounds a bit too good, no?

BRUDAN

Merchant
Why precisely is this needed in the game? Is the answer only the following

And necessary because of all the troops the champion and the best , the retreat of only 2 champion option without alcatraz would not have troops, This change is not to score , but for war.
Make every age and need 1 kit to unlock and we will use when selected.
Research troops can place and remove at will , the champion of the retreat we do not have this privilege .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Research troops can place and remove at will
and we all know that is free and instantly finished
and once we built a building you can have for free every time we want

use a kit to unlock an age.
use a kit to change an age :rolleyes:

but we could make that the retreat has 2 ages
-the "base age". that is the age where Alcatraz produces the troops. that behave like now
-and the "produce age": the age of the unit produced in the building. that can be changed every time for free. but existing champions of the build are then lost and new champions must be recruited

that prevents/reduces the unbalanced overpowered character Darkstar is talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7302

Being able to freely change a Retreat's ages without paying anything would break the game terribly. But it would be nice to have a 'downgrade kit'. For example, I'm currently in the Modern era but would like to have some way to obtain Champions from the Colonial Age since my guild's going to be fighting there soon. I would be more than willing to buy a kit to downgrade the retreat. Because as things currently stand, I have absolutely no way of *EVER* getting a Colonial Age Champion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.