• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

CLASSIFICATION OF PLAYERS

BRUDAN

Merchant
Good evening!

Screenshot_67.png
We can see that in the guild expedition, the first 3 guilds gain 25%, 15% and 10% more power.

Maprnk2.jpg
In GvG the system is similar, the first 3 guilds gain 15%, 10% and 5% more prestige.

My suggestion is that the first 3 players in the ranking of each world will score points, or the top 10 in each world.
Screenshot_68.png
Several players spend every day scoring to get better in the classification of the game, using the various ways the game provides, but what is gained by being one of the top 10 of a world?
If we change this by offering random prizes or sorting points, the player will have a goal in the game, I believe that there will be a significant increase in online players too, competing is what makes the player get the maximum amount of time in a game.

PLEASE POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND CRITICS.

Queen Amaria

Steward
I find that pointless. The biggest players have the incentive to step up or hold their place no matter if they win something.

I only see one danger: more GvG fake fighting.

More rankings per se would be very nice (single ages, fighting, plundering, aiding...) So find more opportunities on good seeding in different ways.

DeletedUser

points are useless
so lets give them 25%, 15% % 10% more points for what they do

If we change this by offering random prizes or sorting points, the player will have a goal in the game
the goal of top players are points

they don't deserve random prizes
only more points

in GE & GvG you also only get more points and not random prizes

I believe that there will be a significant increase in online players too
I bet against it

only 3 players are the top 3
how should never reaching those places increase the numbers of players ?

I find that pointless.
and all below top 10 don't care if the first 3 gets more points

I only see one danger: more GvG fake fighting.
let's them do their fake fights
if points make them happy they should get more points

because the real goal of a game is: make the players happy

Last edited by a moderator: