• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Initial reaction to Guild Perks is not worth it. Won't be participating.
  2. Feedback Message Center Changes

Allow messages in Guild tab to be deleted by recipients. It is annoying that I can't delete guild messages that do not need to be kept.
  3. Halloween Challenge 1

4. Do Not Suggest Special Reward Suggestion

Offer a special reward that allows a one time movement of expansions in a city. When I started I assumed that because there were x number of expansions showing I would have the ability to fill those expansions. That may possibly happen but I started my city layout assuming it would happen much...
  5. Feedback Winter 2018

It is showing now so that may have been the problem. Thanks.
  6. Feedback Winter 2018

My event window is blank, first time that has happened to me. I tried exiting and opening again but no help. Not sure if I completed the quest for today or not.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Overlapping incidents [44894]

8. Feedback Daily Challenges

I think the Daily Challenge is a waste of time and effort. Even with the new re-balanced challenge I still got a requirement for 2500 tavern coins which I cannot gather before it resets. Live may be different but not everyone plays Beta every day. The Hunter only required watching the time to...
  9. Feedback New Feature - Incidents

Save the rhino!!!
  10. Feedback New Feature - Incidents

Save the rhino!!!
  11. The death of Guild Expedition

I do not like the changes to the rewards for GE. I have no issues with the changes to the battles or the addition of Level 4 but I do not like that the 20 and 100 fp rewards were eliminated. I also don't like that the 200 goods reward is gone and that difficult to acquire buildings like SoK...
  12. Feedback Venice Carnival Event

I don't like the event, either. Same reasons, too difficult to get sufficient roses to complete a quest, too few hearts per rose, too many hearts required to get a prize. Also, the chest is a waste of hearts - the chance of getting 7 roses (70 hearts) is way too high when compared to the cost...
  13. Fixed on Beta: Haloween 2016 event - Last quest not available

Me too, stuck at 22/23
  14. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

I can get out of the internal error loop by selecting chat and visiting another player's city but I cannot polish/motivate anyone because it shows I am in a battle.
  15. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

I am having having the same issue, cannot finish the battle. When I go to kill the last troop I get an internal error message and kicks me out. If I try to retreat I get the same internal error message. Cannot get to my city. Running Windows 10, browser is Chrome.