• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Special Reward Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

graycat

Farmer
Offer a special reward that allows a one time movement of expansions in a city. When I started I assumed that because there were x number of expansions showing I would have the ability to fill those expansions. That may possibly happen but I started my city layout assuming it would happen much faster than it has. I would love to have a reward that allows me to literally do a new layout for my city. Could be offered in an upcoming event, possibly in fragments. I am not too excited to "win" fragments of buildings that I currently have but I would like to have a chance to win fragments to a reward I can actually use - a complete city makeover.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yes, a move-expansion-kit would be interesting.
A city-make-over-kit might be a bit overkill/overpowered... also, it would be difficult to implement (maybe in connection with the reconstruction mode it would somehow be possible...)

DeletedUser8859

I vote no, the game must keep a degree of challenge, a level of difficulty to remain attractive.

Redesigning the city has become much easier than before due to the reconstruction mode that allows to completely pack up all buildings and roads and start fresh new replacing your buildings back over the space available. Allowing to reshape the space available by relocating an already placed expansion will take away another level of difficulty to this.

DeletedUser9537

Redesigning the city has become much easier than before due to the reconstruction mode that allows to completely pack up all buildings and roads and start fresh new replacing your buildings back over the space available.

I agree... A "slight" improvement on that would be that I could place items from my inventory or choose to stick items picked up in bulk (like maybe I only want to put out ten ritual flames and put the other ten into inventory)... into inventory...

DeletedUser8859

You mean:
While redesigning/reconstructing, be able to place items from Inventory to the city, but not storing items from the city (currently at the Reconstruction Menu) to the Inventory?

DeletedUser8859

The developers wont accept a change to allow moving items from city to the Reconstruction Mode and from there to the Inventory. To move something to the Inventory a "Store kit" item must be used/consumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.