• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Achaeus

Will Not Fix: Clicking on Social Bar, clicks on background Buildings too [46813]

If my screen is positioned such that my city is under my Social Bar, then I click on anything in the bar, like Visit a Tavern, then what I clicked on comes up, plus whatever was underneath comes up too. For example if my Babel is under the Visit Tavern icon, the tavern window pops up, but so...
  2. Achaeus

Not A Bug: Opening GE Levels asking for wrong treasury Goods

I am opening GE Levels 2 and 3 and found that it was asking for Postmodern Era Goods when our highest age player is only Modern Era. Never Mind, I found the problem!
  3. Achaeus

Not A Bug: Battle Field Scale Change?

Has the battle field scale changed in GE or is it a typo
  4. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: [40431] Cannot use Motivation Kit on Hall of Fame

Reproduction Steps: Retrieve Motivation Kit from Inventory HoF has a Star above it indicating it can be motivated Attempt to use Motivation Kit on HOF Nothing happens, and/or after several attempts I may get an internal error Issue Description (10/10): Cannot use Motivation Kit on HoF ...
  5. Achaeus

Cannot Reproduce: Forum is slooooooooow!

There may be another post for this but after spending 20 minutes waiting for screens to change I am giving up. The forum screen changes are dog slow!! 30 to 60 seconds for every screen change. Seems to have started this week (w/c Jan 30th) Is something wrong or did I miss an update...
  6. Achaeus

Cannot Reproduce: Frosty Quest 25 not counting Goods collection

I am in the Winter event Frosty Quest 25, which requires us to collect 52 goods. I collected from 8 goods buildings which had completed 8 hour collections of 10 goods each. That should have been 80 goods, but Frosty only recognized 42 of the 80. 1.91.d454d48 (25.11.2016 8:30), Achaeus...
  7. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: [38984] Tavern visitors multiply

The Avatars are back but when I click on one to visit their tavern they take a second seat, if I click on them again they will take a 3rd seat. The duplicates leave when I close the tavern and return, but will return if I click a avatar, lol
  8. Achaeus

Not A Bug: Global Chat is empty

The Global Chat on my screen is empty. Not sure if it is an error or reset? 1.89.831ddfc (02.11.2016 12:45), Achaeus (127556), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,205, Windows 7, Firefox/49.0, 1920x914, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)
  9. Achaeus

Recruiting Looking for active Guild mates

Integrity is looking for active Guild mates interested in either trade and/or GE. We are a fair trade guild and do not participate in GvG, are very active in GE, and are looking for like minded players to join. If you are interested please message Achaeus for an invite.
  10. Achaeus

Cannot Reproduce: Continent Map is blank

When I open the Continent Map is only displays the wooden looking background.
  11. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: [36334] Military building unit slots Internal Error

1) Reproduction Steps a) Select Heavy Calvary Stable b) Select 3rd Unit to Train c) Internal Error pop up box displays 2) Every time I try to train the 3rd Unit in my Heavy Calvary Stable I get an Internal Error and need to reboot the game. a) Reproduced 10/10 times b) Independent of...
  12. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: [35528] Internal Error in Tech Tree when adding FP's

Reproduction Steps: Open Tech Tree Click on Tech to add FP (Brewing, adding 1 FP) Popup to add appears, click on Add 1 FP Internal Error popup appears Click OK to clear popup Game Restarts Issue Description (10/10):10/10 attempts Player: Achaeus World: Dunarsund,zz1 Operating System: Windows 7...