• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Forum is slooooooooow!

Achaeus

Marquis
There may be another post for this but after spending 20 minutes waiting for screens to change I am giving up. The forum screen changes are dog slow!! 30 to 60 seconds for every screen change. Seems to have started this week (w/c Jan 30th) Is something wrong or did I miss an update?

1.95.7ec2337 (02.02.2017 8:30), Achaeus (127556), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,194, Windows 7, Firefox/50.0, 1920x914, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Is that the guild forum? I'm not seeing any issue with the forum here, everything opens fine even with multiple forum pages in separate tabs at the same time.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you please check and see if there is a newer Flash player than the one you're currently using, and update it to the latest version then check again. Have had a few people test the forum on Firefox as well, though with the latest Flash player, and they're not experiencing any slowness with it.

Achaeus

Marquis
Adobe said I had the latest Flash. I am not having any issues in the Live Server Forums if that makes a difference, and I experience the same issues using IE 11 and Google as my browser. Cleared cache ran updates etc, not much seems to help. I have not looked at my Virus Protection Software yet! ... I'll keep poking around and see if I find anything. Thanks for taking a look for me.

Achaeus

Marquis
Just a quick update on this. I did have the most current version of Flash player, had cleared cache, cookies, rebooted and messed about with a number of settings, but nothing seemed to help. So just for jollies I disabled the flash player, rebooted my computer, then re-enabled the flash player and everything seems to be happy again. Something buggy in flash I guess, however I was not having issues with any other application.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Just a quick update on this. I did have the most current version of Flash player, had cleared cache, cookies, rebooted and messed about with a number of settings, but nothing seemed to help. So just for jollies I disabled the flash player, rebooted my computer, then re-enabled the flash player and everything seems to be happy again. Something buggy in flash I guess, however I was not having issues with any other application.
Thanks for the follow up. :) Glad it's working okay now! Not sure what precisely has caused it, but we can keep an eye on it in case it continues happening

Will move the thread to Cannot Reproduce, but if anyone else is experiencing something similar or it reappears for you, we can look at it further.