• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Lionhead

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th May

Haven´t been on the Beta forum for a couple of days, but when I entered today, I suddenly saw EVERYTHING shown as unread. That was rather annoying. I can check every topic as read, and now everything seems fine. But every individual thread under each topic stays "unread". Even if I enter the...
  2. Lionhead

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Also confirmation http://prntscr.com/rul5pd
  3. Lionhead

Duplicate: Rainbow terrace farms

And Sacred Sky Watch
  4. Lionhead

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

How will 2 Traps fare against 5 SC´s? Does the 120% trumph the 90% EVERY time? And how about 3 Traps against 4 SC´s? Will the 135% trumph the 96% EVERY time?
  5. Lionhead

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

This is starting on live servers thursday? I just started a new town here on Beta.. with this? Build a Karaoke Bar? :D http://prntscr.com/r462x7
  6. Lionhead

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Well, that´s not in any way different if you choose not to use a GB which has negotiations as a charge. It´s absolutely possible to use that every day of the week.
  7. Lionhead

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

After each stage everything resets, right? Manager-levels and factory-levels? How about the Shamrocks already collected? Back to zero as well? So if I´m at task 35/38 and none of the remaining tasks asks med to upgrade my shipmanager to lvl 5, wouldn´t I rather save my Pots of Gold for next...
  8. Lionhead

Egyptian Cultural Settlement

If I remember correctly, in the Live Q&A this monday, they said, that Art Exhibition and upgrade for SoK would hit live "within a couple of weeks", Egypt would come "soon", and next era "not anytime soon".
  9. Lionhead

Space Age Asteroid Belt

As many others I have a strong feeling Diplomatic Gifts relates to negotiations as HC does to combat. But why is anyone .concerned about every second monday if it´s indeed the case? The charges doesn´t have to be used right away. Unless you have a fixed harvest time at say 8.05am. Harvesting the...
  10. Lionhead

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th December

I was thinking the exactly same. And am I the only one beginning to miss the "In the meantime the developers are working on new age content"? :D
  11. Lionhead

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Here´s how "bad" I think the train cars are: http://prntscr.com/qc23lm And really not that expensive compared to getting a 2nd Abandoned Asylum.
  12. Lionhead

Has anyone seen this Icon before?

Looks pretty similar to the Mars Microbes icon. So maybe it´s a icon for one of the new goods in SpaceAge: Ceres?
  13. Lionhead

Yes. But perhaps even a bit more detailed. Like how many 1st, 2nd and 3rd places a guild have in each league.
  14. Lionhead

I admit I haven´t read all 61 pages of feedback, so I might have overlooked any discussion on the following. But I for one, and I know there´s more who really would like some kind of "track-record" of how guilds are doing in GBG. Like in GE, where you can see how many Gold, Silver and Bronze...
  15. Lionhead

I get you don´t like the idea, but why you need to post things you have absolutely no knowledge about besides your "feelings" is beyond me. So it don´t have to be the trusted right needed for planting a flag. It could be a whole new right. "Flag planting" right, for all I care. The point is, we...
  16. Lionhead

It is also not supposed to be GE version 2. And in fact you need someone to unlock GE lvls 2, 3 and 4, so this also isn´t entirely independently played.
  17. Lionhead

I haven´t seen any mention of a concept. But it wouldn´t be any different from GvG. If you don´t have trusted rights, you need someone with that right to kick things off too. Isn´t GvG concept-wise meant to be for everyone too? Sure, there´s the goods-issue attached to GvG, but still. If you´re...
  18. Lionhead

Trusted rights = can begin province attacking (setting flag / siege) Constructor rights = can use Treasury goods to build province buildings. That would make sense in my opinion. Then a guild lead, which themselves won´t participate, can have their members do GBG at will without jeopardising goods.
  19. Lionhead

I´m so looking forward for this to hit the live servers. This can get very competitive and close once the leagues are formed to match guild performance. This season here on Beta the GBG-pool our guild was a part of was decided by 300 VP´s. So it came down to the very last hour...
  20. Lionhead

Feedback Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

Well, I have some different Province names. My A2(T) isn´t called Tercayca, but Tevomospa. And can only hold 1 building. The A3(X) and the A3(Y) are the same. Both in name and the buildings they can hold.