• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th December

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for this week's dailies here. You can find all the details here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
No more feedback threads for full changelogs? Then I post it here:

The quest condition for "make your citizens' angry" wouldn't be fulfilled by removing roads to disconnect buildings from the Town Hall.

what exactly does this mean? That there was a bug, causing that disconnecting buildings didt't work for the quest, and after the fix it works?
Or that after the bugfix disconnecting buildings would no longer count for the quest? (the latter would be bad, can't store a level 80 Alcatraz into inventory....)

Andi47

Overlord
I think yes. At least it would be possible to ask questions about maybe not-so-clear points in a proper thread.

DeletedUser10047

I think yes. At least it would be possible to ask questions about maybe not-so-clear points in a proper thread.
Looking back at the past several feedback threads for the full changelogs, it would appear that they were user created (by none other than @Andi47 ).

Pafton

Viceroy
Technically the reference changelogs are supposed to be a consolidation of the previous weeks' daily changelogs, and any discussion about its contents should happen in the corresponding week's daily update feedback thread. But I won't deny that lapses do occur, and sometimes some content turns up in the reference changelogs which hadn't been mentioned in the dailies.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
No more feedback threads for full changelogs? Then I post it here:

what exactly does this mean? That there was a bug, causing that disconnecting buildings didt't work for the quest, and after the fix it works?
Or that after the bugfix disconnecting buildings would no longer count for the quest? (the latter would be bad, can't store a level 80 Alcatraz into inventory....)
Sorry for the delay it was a specific quest that was not completing when the citizens we showing as angry. This quest was fixed there should be no change to gameplay.