• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Expansion tap dissapear in building menu

open tap building menu Then open expansions to seen the amount for medals as it open "maintenance " kick in. No problem will wait thile update is done. Refresh browse Lock in and expansion tap dissapear
  2. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Remove friends not working

Go to social bar. Find the inactive player to be remove . Remove the players Then invite new player refresh and the player is back in my social bar
  3. ZENA

Wild event Q 22

Should be " CULTURAL " its quest 29
  4. ZENA

Not A Bug: WILDLIFE event post incorrect stats desciption

The Bear mountain and Eagle mountain description is the same for defending armys for attacking armys
  5. ZENA

Wildlife Event 2021 thread

the pickture u post in the event is blurry
  6. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Game freez after redeem gem

have 5 shards / pres to redeem it and choose the slot then it just frees
  7. ZENA

CANT lock into game

yes i look up and there was 2 previous reports but it show FIX. But this problem is back again that i can't lock into the game it hang and i clear my browser regular and run ccleaner
  8. ZENA

Not A Bug: Quest not accept conquer map

i have a quest that say i must "Conquer a sector of Kibakuguchi" and " Acquire Kibakuguchi " " Acquire Kibakuguchi " is green in the quest . this mean to me the quest is been accomplish . But i still don't get the rewards .
  9. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Whisper on global

Try to whisper a player on global chat. after pres enter it all dissepear . I even ask other player to whisper me but dont see thy avitar and been told thy cant type
  10. ZENA

cant lock into game

lock in then look at the forum. See the bug report of the continental map. Change to the map then pres go back to city. game freez i then refresh and this come up
  11. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

i harvest my bldg then the icons is black or just strange.
  12. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Message center

Swap fp with a friend. The msg show it in the social bar but when u open it and open the msg under the sup tab reception list. it give u the option to "update to all guild members. This should not be this
  13. ZENA

Rejected Great buildings colour

When you go into the trades u see colours of the age behind the goods to group it( even though its very faint). When you go into the teck tree u look at the top and all the ages is collaps then you see the colours of the ages What about u have colour behind or it can have a colour frame of the...
  14. ZENA

Not A Bug: The Governor's Villa - Level 9

Thank you for the announcement but u left out the size of the building
  15. ZENA

Will Not Fix: FOE - WIKI incorrect wording

try to explain to a player to who and how trades working. Look up in wiki and then i see the wording does not make it clear to who you can trade to We all know that u can trade with guild that is free fp We can trade to our neighbors We can trade to our friends All above is in our social bar We...
  16. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: AID - cant see buildings

When u pol / mot = aid from the event history u cant see the name of he building u mot/pol/ U cant even see if there was anything that is been mot/pol. What i expect is to see at least what is done or if there was something done. Can the event history be move more to the rights or give option...
  17. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: UNIT statics cut

Select to attack then choose the units . But when hovver mouse over units to see thy stats some is missing as it is bit to big for the screen as u can see ZENA zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Firefox/54.0, 1354x613, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL...
  18. ZENA

Not A Bug: signature not showing

i try to update my signature but it does not show I could have upload a image but now it does not want to.
  19. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: city ppl freez

i found this now a couple days that most of my city ppl freeze in my city. Or it looks like thy practice social distancing by walking on a treadmill. walk on the same place
  20. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Guild forum rights [Rewarded]

Member ask for rights to do gvg. go to global icon, pop up screen open then press the guild icon guild tabs open go to the mbmers tab then i go to players name then press on the 2nd last icon to give rights for the player to do gvg. but it say it need to say for gvg aswell. As new players...