• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Quest not accept conquer map

ZENA

Marquis
Troubleshooting
i run ccleaner everyday and browser set to do in intervals
i have a quest that say i must "Conquer a sector of Kibakuguchi" and " Acquire Kibakuguchi "
" Acquire Kibakuguchi " is green in the quest . this mean to me the quest is been accomplish . But i still don't get the rewards .
sector kib 1.png

sector kib.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.195.170091a13cf (16.12.2020 19:57), ZENA ), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Firefox/84.0, 1363x625, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
its part of the side quests
Frequency
its part of the side quests
Can this be reproduced?
its part of the side quest

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
To complete this questline you need to conquer one of the sectors by fighting.
If you complete all sectors by negotiating then you are unable to complete the quest and you have to abort it.

It's not a bug.

CrashBoom

Legend
" Acquire Kibakuguchi " is green in the quest . this mean to me the quest is been accomplish .
that only works for quests which can't be aborted

those can be "outsmarted" and being completed without actually doing what the quests wants the player to do