• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Hi I am glad to see this restriction put into place, for those who have been here too long :) you will remember the complaints about point farming in GvG etc and the points system being revamped, well since the introduction of GbG this has been the largest corruption of the points system this...
  2. Discussion Unplayable GvG

Let's be honest they have given up on the PC player full stop, only interested in the app market now, sadly.
  3. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Well after 3 days of wasting time and getting bugger all in return, this is the worst event ever, I had hoped for something different when I first saw it, but this event requires far to much time and is just repetative for little return.
  4. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Ok, well although it is nice to see something different, the amount of time required to take part and actually get anywhere is totally unacceptable, you will spent more time on the event than in your town.
  5. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

This bug is years old and never been addressed, same as s siege hanging on the last pip.
  6. GvG Issues

Oh we have not had the truth yet, and whilst players like you spam these threads we never will.
  7. GvG Issues

Hi We seem to go around in circles with this subject, so lets try a direct approach Can we get a straight answer to the questions below:- Why can/will not InnoGames fix GvG Why is it that GvG suffers badly when any major event is on These are straight forward questions with no insinuations...
  8. Feedback Research Tree Improvements

This new view is hideous and extremely unclear, well done yet again :(
  9. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Hi folks What is plainly obvious here is 1/ Devs did not listen to us in the first place 2/ Although the title of this thread is GvG Improvements, we have seen none, in fact we have seen the return of older bugs 3/ From a great number of comments here, a portion of players want a "shoot fish...
  10. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

That's where you are 100% incorrect, I spent months collating evidence, but Inno was not interested :(
  11. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Further to recent claimed fixes, We also fixed an issue in GvG where you couldn't relocate your HQ to a newly conquered sector after landing on the map without closing and re-opening the GvG map. I am afraid you haven't fixed this yet. I had to leave the map twice last night in order to move...
  12. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Yep exactly :)
  13. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

How long have I been saying this, just leave it as it is and fix the yrs old bugs
  14. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

As I understand it, you could not retake it until after the next calc period
  15. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

I have nothing against the big guilds, what I am protesting about is the removal of the tools for the little guy to have a poke at them, yes they are big and have the resources, but "some" then think they are beyond attack and think Inno should protect their interests, well I say no to this, get...
  16. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

It would be a good idea to check your facts before make daft comments like that, we spent 9 days at number one, all these changes will do, is ensure those top guilds who are already there, stay there. And I find it extremely sad that most can't see this, but ha once the game fades into history...
  17. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Just shut down 16 worlds :( this really is a major joke
  18. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Well I am sorry to say, you are doing nothing but screwing this element of the game up, time for me to think about quitting, been a good 7 year run. But I can't sit by and watch this stupidity.