• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected One of the new Great Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

king leorix

Squire
Hi, I was thinking that at one of the next GB, the bonus should be to motivate/polish automatic after collection buildings in your city. At lv 10 four buildings, at lvl 100, 40 buildings.

In this way, no player should have unmotivated building in the city.

What do you think?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Rusje

Steward
I try to, but the problem is that you can't sent a request if you've got more than 80 friends... I have 114 friends now, but it isn't enough.

Sl8yer

Regent
Hi, I was thinking that at one of the next GB, the bonus should be to motivate/polish automatic after collection buildings in your city. At lv 10 four buildings, at lvl 100, 40 buildings.

In this way, no player should have unmotivated building in the city.

What do you think?

Stupid idea

qaccy

Emperor
140 active players in your friendlist and you haven't this problem.

I don't really think this is a good idea either, especially since this person's idea is probably fixing a problem that they have themselves, but it's still possible either way to have more buildings in your city than can realistically be motivated even with a full friend list.

fimfim

Squire
If I am in average guild, with full friend list and with neighbourhood I have more than 200 people who can aid.
I never had an unmotivated building at collection time.
Sometimes it is not worth to attack your neighbourhood but to aid them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.