• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. jrdgcom

Challenge 1

A=9 B=3 C=4 player = jrdgcom world = br7 - Greifental
  2. jrdgcom

Winter Challenge 1

15 gifts
  3. jrdgcom

Halloween Challenge 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  4. jrdgcom

Halloween Challenge 3

1. Haunted House 2. Notre Dame 3. Dark Doorway 4. Cathedral of Aachen 5. Mad Scientist´s Lab 6. Black Tower 7. Abandoned Asylum 8. Scarecrow 9. Chateau Frontenac 10. Haunted Tower 11. Jack O´Lantern Chapel 12. Graveyard
  5. jrdgcom

Halloween Challenge 2

2. Jack O' Lantern
  6. jrdgcom

Halloween Challenge 1

1, 6, 8 and 12
  7. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: can't see all buildings

Same problem here, Windows version. Android version is fine.
  8. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: Guild Treasury error when try spend goods

It´s happenning the same error in Android version too.
  9. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: Guild Treasury error when try spend goods

Reproduction Steps: 1 - Open Guild Treasure window 2 - Choose a Good 3 - Insert quantity 4 - Press Donate button Issue Description (10/10): I can´t donate goods to guild treasure. It says an internal error occurred Player: jrdgcom (73906) Game Version: 1.103.10a90c50e6 (01.06.2017 12:45)...
  10. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: Haloween 2016 event - Last quest not available

I have the same problem here.
  11. jrdgcom

Why is there a mail symbol with a warning in my city?

It happens to me too ...
  12. jrdgcom

Will Not Fix: Treasure hunt ready to collect

Thank you for your reply Zarok Dai, and I want to join conqueror9´s reply. Please place back the tick, it´s very important. Thank you very much. :D
  13. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: GB´s Global Ranking navigation

Reproduction Steps: 1. Open "Global Ranking" 2. Click "Great Buildings" 3. Write a player´s name to search for his GBs 4. Click arrow button to see second page Issue Description (10/10): If the player has more than 10 GBs, it shows the first page and I can click the arrow button to see...
  14. jrdgcom

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

I agree with sibilla99. Sometimes we want to know where is the player from to priorize guild members and to not polimotivate neighbors we want to attack. Using the same symbols from global ranking is a good idea. Thank you.
  15. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: Wrong research Information

Oh, ok, I am sorry. It looked strange to me and I thought it was an error. Thank you for your reply.
  16. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: Wrong research Information

Reproduction Steps: 1. Click to "Research nem technologies" 2. Go to the new Tomorrow Era 3. Find "Additive Manufactoring" (2nd column) 4. Put mouse over "Pod Home" Issue Description (.../10): When you put the mouse over "Pod Home", it shows incorrect information about population...
  17. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: Battle arena is black.

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go fight in Battle Arena. Issue Description (.../10): When I enter in Battle Arena to fight, the Battlefield is black. I can see the units and move them, but I can´t see the different fields. It happens when I attack a neighbor or a sector in map. Player:jrdgcom...
  18. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: Tower Ranking Wrong in EH

Reproduction Steps: Click on Town Hall, News and Event History. Issue Description (10/10): All towers show me as First place in rank. But I am not. It happens every time. It should show my correct current rank and the amount of medals reflective of the rank. Player: jrdgcom (73906) World: zz1...
  19. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: Mission "Take Eldenborough" can not be finished

I don´t remember well if I conquered or negotiated them. It probably happened. I will abort the quest then. thank you for your help.