• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Tower Ranking Wrong in EH

DeletedUser2752

Reproduction Steps:
Condition: Win almost any battle

1) Look at the quick view for the towers on your event history:
quPRghv.png

What happened: Quick view shows the amount first place wins regardless of what you placed
What you were expecting to happen: It would show my current rank and the amount of medals reflective of the rank
How often does this occur: Every time

1.43.28543 (21.01.2015 13:45), byeordie (47673), zz1, en_US, WIN 16,0,0,257, Windows 8.1, Chrome/39.0.2171.99, 1366x667, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Nothing similar

jrdgcom

Farmer
Reproduction Steps:
Click on Town Hall, News and Event History.

Issue Description (10/10):
All towers show me as First place in rank. But I am not. It happens every time. It should show my correct current rank and the amount of medals reflective of the rank.

Player: jrdgcom (73906)
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome/40.0.2214.91
Viewport Size: 1360x653

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES

Print Screen:

Bug Tower Rank.jpg

DeletedUser2752

This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you guys are still encountering it :)