• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. agramer66

Feedback New level for attach LBs

Thank you Inno !!! You took away only 20% in your first (of, sadly, many) idiotic rebalance, but now, after promising to give us new levels for our LBs, we got really great present - I leveled my Zeus (Level 10) and I got 1 full percent !!! ONE !!!!! So I'm off, gone fighting, now with 31%...
  2. agramer66

Guild hopping

Why, oh why do you have to change rules all the time???? And who has a problem with guild hopping? It's the only way a small guild can get a few sectors, putting it together with another small guild and helping each other... Probably a lot of your Dia-milk cows complained, eh? Without hopping...
  3. agramer66

Negative population

Currently my town has a free (unemployed) population of -114. How is that possible? Or does it mean that 114 of my people got second jobs? Can i tax them for that?