• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New level for attach LBs

agramer66

Steward
Thank you Inno !!!
You took away only 20% in your first (of, sadly, many) idiotic rebalance, but now, after promising to give us new levels for our LBs, we got really great present - I leveled my Zeus (Level 10) and I got 1 full percent !!! ONE !!!!! So I'm off, gone fighting, now with 31% it's for sure unbeatable...
I don't know if I should level my Aachen, with 62% instead of 60% I'm gonna get too strong for my Hood....
Great present, totally in line with astonishing 1% off healing time or getting 1 FP out of Town Center already after Guildlevel 10 (it will take just a year for most guilds) or, my favorite, getting 17 Medaille out of Victory tower EVERY week, amazing...
Ah, and yeah, you can't level it further, it's just 31%, so great job, again, Inno...do you actually have somebody playing the game in the superbrain team suggesting those rebalances?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You got to be kidding me, is it really only an extra 1% for the next level?

DeletedUser

Something is better than nothing. If you don't want the extra 1% dont unlock the level and level it up.

DeletedUser

Something is better than nothing. If you don't want the extra 1% dont unlock the level and level it up.
and after reaching level 49 on all 3 attacking GB you are back at the 150% we had last year

how long does that take: sure more than 10 years :p

DeletedUser

Really? Ok sure, lets change the prefab high-rises to produce just 100 coins every 4 hours... Well something is better than nothing, isn't it? IMHO I think that this is a pretty strange way to think about it. Ofc it shouln't be overpowered, but it must be worth the effort.

DeletedUser

Don't put in the effort then. And your example to contradict what i said isn't the same. Lvls beyond 10 dont need to exist so the bonus you get from those extra pvls doesn't need to exist either, I.e. something is better than nothing. You dont want it then dont get it.

DeletedUser

and after reaching level 49 on all 3 attacking GB you are back at the 150% we had last year

how long does that take: sure more than 10 years :p

I just did the math on it. If I didn't forget to carry the 1 somewhere in my calculation it will take forever and 3 days to reach level 49 on all 3 attack GB.