• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. agramer66

Feedback History Event 2024

Stupid animations, stupid game, weak prizes...we can just skip this one, many thanks to Inno for much needed break.
  2. agramer66

Feedback Quantum Incursions

My feedback: If you're not in a top guild, it's just not worth the time. Game dynamics are stupid and annoying and we're doomed to try to reach some stupid goals using half-baked villages (you can't call that towns or cities), struggling to produce a few goods or troops to be able to collect a...
  3. agramer66

Discussion GUILD VS GUILD

Why don't give some rewards in GvG too? That way players would probably participate more and it would project their activity a bit better.. As it is, majority of the players only do GBG because of the rewards and skip GvG because there are none.
  4. agramer66

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Somehow typical Inno... First let the players invest thousands of FPs in Atlantis Museum or Voyager, then let just spit in their soup and let others build something like that... Just another not really thought through "re-balance" of the game that only just resembles the very nice game we used...
  5. agramer66

Spoiler Endless Tower

As long as it remains possible to loot it's OK. After all, we have 2 LBs built for the sole purpose of giving rewards for looting (plunder), it would not be OK to reduce their actions. On the other hand, Inno did it with Virgo, with Oracle, with CdM, Aachen & Zeus...it's a long, sad story of...
  6. agramer66

plunder, should it be modified?

Many people plunder because you get a bit of everything, not just one type of production, why should we reduce that? Its a game feature from the beginning, and there are many ways to at least minimize your losses. Leave it as it is..
  7. agramer66

Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

-1 GB is fair, everybody has the same possibilities.
  8. agramer66

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I've waited a few days to be able to try and be a bit more objective.. Too complicated - you solve quests to get gold to improve buildings and solve quests so you could advance to new city and solve some more quests and after a while you solved enough quests to get one of pieces of a set that...
  9. agramer66

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Great concept!! Maybe a tiny bit complicated..o_O Out of the mouth of a great thinker of 20th century Joey Tribbiani : "You've just been Bamboosled!!"
  10. agramer66

Do Not Suggest GB tier 2

Eugene, were you born without humor, or did somebody just stole it at some point?:)
  11. agramer66

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

Personally I don't like events with sets as prizes, especially because there is always apiece missing... Before a ****storm comes, let me explain: Feedback is posting of your opinion, and my opinion is that events should have a prize which should be achievable by finishing all quests. All events...
  12. agramer66

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

It seems that whatever they do there are a lot of unhappy players... "I didn't make the event, cause I thought that I won't get it anyhow.." (and whose fault is it?) "I spent some (free) diamonds, give them back.." (if you buy two loafs of bread, but only eat one, do you also want a refund for...
  13. agramer66

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

Zarok, what is the point of those changes if the players who get in Bronze after the changes don't get rewards? I really don't care in which league that I finished, but I would care very much to get the last upgrade for the Colossus as Bronze reward...
  14. agramer66

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

Actually, they produce a 15k car and sell it for 20 k, or they take the same car, put a bit of "options" in it, take a bit better materials for the interior, put a bit of chrome somewhere and sell it as "premium car" for 50k... Take a look in Skoda, VW and Audi - essentially the same car in 3...
  15. agramer66

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

Exactly the same - in the evening spent some diamonds to at least stay in Bronze to get last upgrade - of course, I was kicked in Amateur, no upgrade, just unfinished stupid bloody statue... Feedback? Stupid event (don't we crawl in american's ass enough? "Forge Bowl"...pathetic) with annoying...
  16. agramer66

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

No way to finish the Colossus without dias, here it won't matter much, as we get them for free, but on a main world? No way, we're not talking of a few dias needed...each touchdown requires just too many footballs... All in all, nice idea, nice building, but...
  17. agramer66

Goods view in main window Viking Settlement

Bring me a portion of what Enaidis is having... :)
  18. agramer66

Choose Age of Goods Received From Great Buildings

Too easy? Naw, it's better to leave it like this, everybody has 200k Arctic and Oceanic goods in treasury, and for what? And big players will always be big players, you don't stop them with not changing anything, they got big without the proposed change, didn't they?
  19. agramer66

Alcatraz: produced units

On my live server acc I have 14 barracks and 5 rogue hideouts. As goof said, I don't need to see what my Alca (Level 61) produced, I'll see it soon enough when I want to fight. Please, don't implement anything what makes the game even slower.. Maybe something as suggested by SirSmithy, but even...