• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Choose Age of Goods Received From Great Buildings

DeletedUser6171

It would be nice to be able to choose the age of the goods that a Great Building provides (up to the age that you are in).
In some ages, I have many thousands of goods & other ages, I'm "scraping the barrel" & very few people are trading for those age goods.

The same problem arises with the goods in the guild treasury - some ages have 100's of thousands of goods & other ages have very few & not enough people in our guild in those ages to supply the goods.

DeletedUser

up to the age that you are in
you sure wanted to say:
up to the unrefined goods of the age that you are in :rolleyes:

In some ages, I have many thousands of goods & other ages, I'm "scraping the barrel" & very few people are trading for those age goods.
if they are lower than those unrefined goods why don't you take the easiest possible solution
trade 1:1 down (that is what a downgrade of the GB goods would make): and all who accept them would be happy

if they are higher than those unrefined goods:
the developers don't want that you get them from GB
you should produce them

DeletedUser8410

I don't like the idea of higher era players not needing lower era players in their guild, if they can make goods of any age.

What's to stop a crew from 16 with 80 arcs dominating all ages? I don't think that's how Inno wanted the game, or indeed how the players want the game.

I believe the only option should be for any players above FE to choose whether to make FE goods for treasury or no - since AF/OF are all but useless in the treasury.

Trust me, you do not want big players banding together to form a super guild at the exclusion of everyone else.

DeletedUser8859

Yes, it would be nice, as a matter of fact "too nice", as others have said it would unbalance the game favoring small guilds of high players (more than what they can do right now).

seashepherd

Farmer
Of course, I agree that we don't want top players to have even greater advantages than they already have. I might however favor an option at time of collection for Obs/Atom/Arc to produce double unrefined goods for the guild treasury.

agramer66

Steward
Too easy?
Naw, it's better to leave it like this, everybody has 200k Arctic and Oceanic goods in treasury, and for what? And big players will always be big players, you don't stop them with not changing anything, they got big without the proposed change, didn't they?

DeletedUser8859

I think the idea of the original poster was directed more to the Goods not to the Treasury Goods from GBs when she wrote:
to be able to choose the age of the goods that a Great Building provides (up to the age that you are in).
I agree with you that something have to be done with "200k Arctic and Oceanic goods in treasury," unlocking GE levels is not stopping the growth of Treasury Goods provided by:
  • Arcs (high level or not), plus
  • Observatories (most guilds seek every member to have one) and
  • Atomiums (for the few of these around) at any level.
Many players, including me, would like something else to do with these AF / OF treasury goods.

However, the Goods produced from the rest of the GBs (Babel, Lighthouse, St Marks, Frauenkirche of Dresden, Royal Albert Hall, Rain Forest Project, and Atlantis Musseum) are not AF or OF goods. Goods that enable them to fight and dominate all GvG eras.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7647

I don't like the idea of higher era players not needing lower era players in their guild, if they can make goods of any age.

What's to stop a crew from 16 with 80 arcs dominating all ages? I don't think that's how Inno wanted the game, or indeed how the players want the game.

I believe the only option should be for any players above FE to choose whether to make FE goods for treasury or no - since AF/OF are all but useless in the treasury.

Trust me, you do not want big players banding together to form a super guild at the exclusion of everyone else.
Exactly- we would get a band of players that would ravage the GvG because they can- and also, win the GE because they can and have 16-
We already have those with 100 million points banding together in F world to dethrone Sparta.
Having to have lower members creates a more concerned guild, rather than a swarm mentality guild that just burns everything in its path.(wait, we had one like that)

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-09-15 - replaced an inappropriate/insulting word.

Last edited by a moderator: