• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. shooter

Not A Bug: No Blue Squares?

Same thing happened to me with red squares, next board did not even have one red tile on it.
  2. shooter

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Not really off topic, and not crying. Simple observation on the game. Vous êtes probablement agriculteur. Merci pour vos commentaires.
  3. shooter

When do we remove farming from GVG? If this is about farming lets remove that as well That's been a huge cheat forever. You removed the ability to farm champs but not farm. Its hundreds of free fights daily. So lets equalize that too. Perhaps a dropped sector can not be reacquired for 48-72...
  4. shooter

a few thoughts Id like to add from my perspective in game. GBG is incredibly time intensive for Leadership. I will be starting my 102 season on main running it. One of the hardest parts of this game feature is getting people to run it. These changes are not going to help the small guilds on the...
  5. shooter

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

GV gives troops which makes it better
  6. shooter

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Id be interested when your going to implement a pay scale to compensate the Guild Leaders who spend hours running the Battleground? These people are making serious bank for you. It is a tedious job no one wants.
  7. shooter

Feedback Castle System

What exactly are the ways to get points. Which battles give them, not all do. My daily asks me to negotiate 5 stops in GE for 100 points? That is a skip for me.
  8. shooter

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

candy crush? a long time ago this "was" a war game.. as another person commented most players are adults not children. With everything else in game who has the time to play this? The events like the Archeology take more time then a side game should take to be successful and what is up with gain...
  9. shooter

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Concerning the expansion costs being lowered: Will we be credited for the goods we used buying previous expansions?
  10. shooter

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

I believe the transfer of information with current limits on length of messages, lines and breaks, would make that job prohibitive. It is more messages in the mail area causing more overload there? Forums have Topics, outside links, colors, many things a message would not adequately replace. My...
  11. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

The word "Victory" alone at the end of the battle is akin to a participation trophy.. Plz put back the score and return the Hood towers.
  12. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

I hate fighting and not seeing my score after EVERY battle. Ripped the fun right out.. i want to beat my neighbors on a hood tower.
  13. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

Plz bring back the Individual Neighborhood Tower and I WANT to SEE my score on the final battle screen after EVERY Battle. Seeing "Victory" means nothing. I want to see my score,, How i fared with x or y troops instead of z or q, How that number might differ. Or just what the number is.. There...
  14. shooter

Feedback Fall Event 2020

inconsequential to the whole, but could we get more blonde female avatars plz.
  15. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

Im saddened to hear that pvp now with diamond buying lifted is a bought sport. Besides the fact I dislike I can't see my score now after every battle, the fun rivalry for 1st in the hood... with people your connected to.. has been removed without Hood Towers. PVP was a combination of many...
  16. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

Why did you remove points won per battle that used to be shown on final battle screen? Why cant we keep the old towers and this.. I have 0 interest in hopeful fights i cant control.
  17. shooter

Feedback PvP Arena

When we fight in the Neighborhood now we have no score display anymore?? I really dislike no PVP tower. It is a big part of my game being #1 it. Challenging myself against others,, This is not the same at all. I can't get rid of my three choices to battle it seems,, ema people while im in Mars...
  18. shooter

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

We need buildings with some boost. In my Guild there are people that will never be able to play this as no matter they can not fight. I can fight and the healing of a troops taking 8 hours really is excessive. With no boost for attack and no other options. 2 hours would be enough.
  19. shooter

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

How come lets say farming which is a huge exploit for points has not been corrected? Upsets MANY players as really it is cheating... many ideas like stopping the original guild from retaking the tile until another guild took it, or you have to wait 24 hours to retake a tile have been proposed...
  20. shooter

Halloween Challenge 1

Happy Halloween, 4 7 9 12