• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

Bad for me. More slowlier and I got very often the message "shockwave player crashed" and i have sign in again.
  2. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

Dear Team, my only wish is to make the army management simpler (sorting, overview and scrolling). As like a Table or simpler menu. Best Wishes, Health and Success from Gerhard to the great FoE Team for Christmas and the New Year
  3. DON'T DO IT!!! - GvG Launch

We are waiting for the update, the first Trial Shows a new bug, i could not place a siege army because my goods are not shown in the menu. I´ve opendend a ticket....
  4. Not A Bug: Army Management - All units gone

The way for choose my army is to complicated for me. Advanced players are demotivated. At minimum it mut be possible to show a flag for the differenz army produced by factories and army from alcatraz (free units)