• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Forwarded Block players messagecenter

Maybe it's an idea to be able to block players. Or as a setting menu, receive messages from neighbors yes / no. The latter appeals to me the most. Players who find it important to send messages to their neighbors choose "yes" but if you don't want to you can select "no". Be sure to read the...
  2. Goods as a reward

Sometimes Goods as a rewardimes you get goods as a reward, sometimes you see exactly what you get. In many cases you only see "you have received goods". Why don't you always see what you get?
  3. Rejected Suggestion Alca unit delete

Here is the case, you have 1 Alcatraz and also 145 drumsticks :), now you want to delete some of these units. If you want to delete al of them then you have one mouse finger and planty of time to do that, one by one delete. Suggestion, klik on the "delete button" and then "unit drumstick" an...
  4. Not A Bug: Summer Event

Reproduction Steps: 1. Mission number is 10 2. 3. Issue Description (.../10): Please include the following information: - mission 10 say that you must build 3 residential building forum your age - 3 Decorations works also? - Visual reference if available/ not available Player...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Pop-up verry small

When your build an stilt house then you can not read the pop-up. Time to left before ready is verry small. ( my english is not so good, sorry for that ) Changes/Features Implement countdown timer for building construction <--- this must by the issue
  6. Duplicate: Eastern event bug report

If you buy an watchfire then in the inventory he is coming again with the picture, no count to total. ( also posted on the feedback ) With regards
  7. Feedback Great building change

Dear all, First i will give an citaat: But not only that, the Modern Era introduces a new way to manufacture goods… you must combine goods from earlier ages in order to produce Modern Era goods. That is from update 1.16 with modern era, why i take this one out? Wel another citaat will...
  8. Not A Bug: Support ticket

Dear all, When i do right click in my city than the support menu wil not appear some times, when i will do an refresh dan it is working again. I thake an look at the forum and try again and is not working. Are there more players with this issue? Ow sorry for my English, it is not so good...
  9. Not A Bug: Summer event bug population

When your build an confectionary and you will pick up your production than the population going up/down. Your win an new prise and build this one then there is the problem. If you reloaded then it is fixed so it is only grafisch an problem, just a litle one :)
  10. Cannot Reproduce: Quest summer event bug report

Finish a 5 minute production 10 times. I have 10 times 24 hour production taken and when i look at the mision than 2 times it`s say that i have already have an 5 mintes taken. That is not good, i was prepering the 10 times but i must first those 24 hours fininsh and now there are 8 times to...
  11. Great building investment

Hello, When i visit my neighbors than i can not put any forgepoints in his building. Same when i go to the town hall is it not working, since today. With Regards Seconddream ( Netherlands )