• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Quest summer event bug report

Seconddream

Merchant
Finish a 5 minute production 10 times.

I have 10 times 24 hour production taken and when i look at the mision than 2 times it`s say that i have already have an 5 mintes taken.
That is not good, i was prepering the 10 times but i must first those 24 hours fininsh and now there are 8 times to go.

I hope you getting my point, my English is not verry good but i trying :)

DeletedUser

Have any 4 units of the fast type quest.

Quest does not recognize my horseman. Counter just shows knights that I received from the wheel. Built stable to finish quest, but horseman not being counted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3489

Finish a 5 minute production 10 times.

I have 10 times 24 hour production taken and when i look at the mision than 2 times it`s say that i have already have an 5 mintes taken.
That is not good, i was prepering the 10 times but i must first those 24 hours fininsh and now there are 8 times to go.

I hope you getting my point, my English is not verry good but i trying :)
I only produced spearfighters (20 sec) and it took.

DeletedUser2752

Have any 4 units of the fast type quest.

Quest does not recognize my horseman. Counter just shows knights that I received from the wheel. Built stable to finish quest, but horseman not being counted.
You need four of the same fast unit (4 knights, 4 horseman). You cannot mix and match unfortunately :(

DeletedUser

Just found that out and was about to edit my post.

Thanks!