• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great building investment

Seconddream

Merchant
Hello,

When i visit my neighbors than i can not put any forgepoints in his building.
Same when i go to the town hall is it not working, since today.

With Regards
Seconddream ( Netherlands )

DeletedUser833

yea all functions at your neighbours aren't possible any longer...
seems like you aren't allowed to click that...

DeletedUser

Yes. And basically all social interactions are not working currently. We hope to get this fixed in the morning (german time).

DeletedUser3913

you hope ?... which morning ?... => For today it'as too late... Tomorrow ? or Next Year ?

DeletedUser1279

Killminator, being sarcastic towards the moderators does not get ANYTHING fixed. It is a problem with the coding that was added, and only the developers can fix what got borked. Let them have a good night's sleep, so that they can approach the problem with fresh brains.

DeletedUser3944

Especially as Hansi explicitly stated "german time", and posted in the early evening (19:04). So I don't see how there can be doubt about what morning he means, or how it's already too late at 00:07 when Killminator reply. Maybe he is an American who doesn't understand timezones, or doesn't know where Germany is? ;)

DeletedUser3913

aha, very funny your joke :(

There is not announce, or others about the 1.02 but it occured and broke the interaction functions between players... Problem in the staff... :mad:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
This is a test server, things like this will happen because this server is used to ensure the main servers do not get these updates. If you'd like to play with no or just minor bugs from the time to time, then the main servers are the way to go, not this one. :)

DeletedUser3380

you hope ?... which morning ?... => For today it'as too late... Tomorrow ? or Next Year ?

This is the international Beta test server.
The Developers are most certainly working on this problem.

In the meantime we're stuck and we have to wait in the quiet of preference ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3913

Yes but why there was no announce about the 1.02 which cause the problems ?
Generally, changes in game are announced firstly...

DeletedUser

Generally, changes in game are announced firstly...

Not on BETA. Here we deploy first, inform later. And, wonder of wonders - there is a reason for that: Say a feature won't work. That happens. Say we can't fix it in time. That can happen, sadly. Then, there's only one thing to do: Throw it out of the iteration. Which means we don't put it in the changelog. We test here to see if everything that has been put in CAN go to the changelog.

Regards,

Anwar

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hi guys,

Sorry for not posting the changelog sooner, I am currently moving house, so internet access is a bit all over.

Richard

DeletedUser1279

Hi Richard; hope you get settled in your new residence quickly and smoothly; I know how stressful moving can be, lol. But, to get BACK ON TOPIC, all appears fixed, and this thread can probably get closed now. :)