• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. there are too many things to do

now there are too many things to do, it takes too long even to do only minimal things. It seems to have become a job to take care of everything, and most things are boring. you have to eliminate things that are not fun. people are stressed by having to do so many boring things. in my world in...
  2. coins and supplies

I believe that the quantity of the two resources produced is too unbalanced in favor of the coins. I think it needs to be balanced, for example special buildings only produce coins etc
  3. in the event missions do not put the mission search technology

many have completed the search of an era and do not want to spend the next era. the mission "seeking a new technology" prevents to search event buildings, which are very beautiful. It would be nice if in the event missions, there were no missions that ask you to search a technology
  4. it's normal?

after only one day introduction on normal servers the level of GE Arctic Orangery has already exceeded the level 40. I want to ask you: do you think normal ?????????????????
  5. no roads premium ME era?

no roads premium ME era?
  6. quest with hidden awards ME era?

What are the rewards of the missions with hidden prizes of ME era? (PE era is 15.000coins,30.000coins,16.000 materials, 32.000 materials,300 medals,5 goods PE era,20 diamonds,5forgepoints,1blueprint)
  7. colosseum antiquated

with the new era the coliseum is really useless. you can not improve performance? or change the fixed bonus happiness 4000 to an increase %
  8. :)

the buildings of the new era are very beautifuls. compliments
  9. awards Christmas

1° log cabin pop.272,coins 3350 8h Progressive era 2° 250diamonds 3° gate statue decoration 1x1 felicity ? 4° festive tree decoration 2x2 felicity 440 PE 5° wishing well 6° residential building premium 7° snow globeresidential building 2x3 pop.91,coins 380/15min PE 8° package 50stars 9° tree of...
  10. Chateau Frontenac is really too weak.

Chateau Frontenac is really too weak. What do you think?
  11. 80 neighbors are too many

80 in my opinion are too many neighbors with the new system. I would prefer 60. I play for the battles, but 80 serving too much time to play, even though I am always connected 13h a day. but do not want to dedicate my life to the only game ...
  12. question about rogue

if there are 8 rogue in battle, each time you are hit become another rogue? the rogue that would become after the first shot would continue to change and the army never die? would be an invincible army ....