• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

I see that we'll have (again) start of events same week here and on live. Meaning we'll also have rivals the same weeks and days. With all the other changes happening, I do think it wouldn't be that bad to have a gap (1 week?) and avoid game peak activity on both worlds at the same time. That...
  2. Discussion Population - Event tendency

First, I'd like to say I understand fully Inno intent to make it harder regarding population. Managing multiple constraints is fine. But I'm still wondering if that is not too much, especially for new players. Here's the tendency: --> On the last 15 events (incl. ongoing history one), only 7 are...
  3. Discussion Era strategy beta vs main

Hello, I was wondering what was the best strategy in term of era on beta vs our main world. Is it best to age up to the same era and then evolve in parallel? I guess that will allow also to get directly the right stats for next buildings. Be an age above? and tests next units... Or not to...
  4. Implemented Friend request - number limit

While joining an external thread, I discovered that outside the maximum number of friends, we also have a maximum of friends that were requested by ourselves (80 only on the max 140 friends). On top of that, there is no way to know which are the 80 friends requests we made. Plus the error...
  5. New Issue: QI - Reward after battle

Rewards is given before end of the battle, when the last movement is ordered. Reward window appears before the last solder is beaten and before the battle resume window appears.
  6. New Issue: St Patrick - Task completed

A completed task remains in the 3 tasks shown in the mini game even after completion. You have to go out and back to update the tasks list.
  7. Forwarded Show population malus

Show population needed by a building in the same way it is already showed for happiness
  8. Discussion Guild management features

From my start in this game I have been surprised guild management features were so few. I'm sure you're aware that playing together is a big plus for staying in the game, and playing longer (per day and number of days). Does FoE plan to improve that part? That can cover tools for management (for...
  9. Discussion Relics

Is it planned to review the relics? I don't mean Temple of Relics itself but relics content and especially the different buildings. They are now outdated a lot (especially as the GE update is giving the different kits) and Temple of Relics itself is also challenged with all the new buildings...