• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Era strategy beta vs main

Atosha

Merchant
Hello,

I was wondering what was the best strategy in term of era on beta vs our main world.
Is it best to age up to the same era and then evolve in parallel? I guess that will allow also to get directly the right stats for next buildings.
Be an age above? and tests next units...
Or not to bother and just age when you feel like it?

Thanks for your thoughts and you experience ^^

I started beta a few years after I joined the game, so on beta I'll always be behind. But I wonder if it affects my judgement on features not being at SAT on beta since you do have different priorities in late game vs beginning/mid/ext.

I keep my beta at the same age most my world are in. This way I know the exact values for quests in event before they get to live.

Testing new ages is not why I'm am on beta. But if that is what you are after then you should get to the end of the reasearch tree on beta.

angelgail

Baronet
I keep my beta at the same age most my world are in. This way I know the exact values for quests in event before they get to live.

Testing new ages is not why I'm am on beta. But if that is what you are after then you should get to the end of the reasearch tree on beta.
takes a bit more than the reserch you have to finish all the maps for each age also

Atosha

Merchant
Thanks for your thoughts :like:
I was more prone to age up to same era as main and see how that works, but was also wondering if I was missing something ^^