• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Alternative list of friends

I need a more convenient tavern button first and foremost, not a green indicator. Given the presence of multiple cities, it's quite cumbersome to have to click through everything. If admins are unwilling to add automatic visits to all taverns, then at least make this process more convenient.
  2. Rejected Alternative list of friends

For example: Arkantos (tavern) Iron Age Beta567 (tavern) Future
  3. Rejected Alternative list of friends

Yes, they exist, but in different places. I suggest putting them in one place so that it would be easy to see a friend's activity, in which era they are, as well as making a more convenient button to visit the tavern.
  4. Rejected Alternative list of friends

Not in one place.
  5. Rejected Alternative list of friends

Friends play a significant role in the game. However, it is currently inconvenient to view the list of friends to see how long ago someone was last active in the game. It is also inconvenient to view the last visit to the tavern, as the icon is very small and requires a lot of clicking and...
  6. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

No, it will not be possible to cancel the block. No, I mean only one city. A separate block needs to be set up for each city, as is the case with deletion. I agree, at first glance, it seems disadvantageous. However, there is a feature to completely delete a city. If there is no feature such...
  7. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

Yes, but it would be more convenient if I could do it myself. After all, there is a feature for completely deleting your account. Why not create a function for temporary blocking or, as mentioned here, freezing?
  8. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

Firstly, I play on PC. It's not as simple to freeze an account here. And perhaps I may want to freeze the account in one world only, not all of them.
  9. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

What do snipers have to do with this? I'm talking about not being able to log into the city for a certain period of time so that I can take a break from the game.
  10. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

In the game, there is an option to completely delete your account, but a feature to temporarily block it would be very useful. When you have cities on multiple servers, they can sometimes be too distracting. It would be great if players could block them for a set period of time, for example, 7...
  11. How does the Ideas section work?

Tell me, how likely is it that any idea will be implemented to solve the problem with the sliding timer? Several solutions to this problem were suggested in my topic. I have been following the Russian-language forum foe for a long time. I don't know about here, but we constantly see topics...
  12. How does the Ideas section work?

How long does the voting last?
  13. How does the Ideas section work?

I created an idea: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/additional-bonus-in-the-castle-system.16179/ Moderators rejected it with the reason: "Unfortunately, due to a lack of support, I cannot pass this idea along." What kind of support are they referring to? Who should support...
  14. Rejected Additional bonus in the Castle system

Agreed. Setting a specific time for collection would be the best solution. The bot problem is a real issue, and if the time were to shift downward, the popularity of bots could increase. However, the problem with the timer sliding upward still exists and needs to be addressed somehow. In my...
  15. Rejected Additional bonus in the Castle system

Yes, I didn't think of that. It's been a long time since anyone attacked me. Perhaps 15-30 minutes would be a more suitable time.
  16. Rejected Additional bonus in the Castle system

One of the advantages of Foe and other similar games is that they are not strictly tied to time. For example, I can choose when to start the daily quest and complete it at my own pace. To successfully complete events, it usually only requires logging in for 15-30 minutes once a day. However...