• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Alternative list of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkantos

Farmer
Reason
More comfortable display of information about friends.
Details
Display friends in a separate list.
Balance
I don't think it will have any impact on the game balance.
Abuse Prevention
I don't think there will be any abuses.
Summary
The new list of friends will allow for faster access to information about their activity, era, and great buildings. It will also be more comfortable to visit the tavern with the larger button.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
Friends play a significant role in the game. However, it is currently inconvenient to view the list of friends to see how long ago someone was last active in the game. It is also inconvenient to view the last visit to the tavern, as the icon is very small and requires a lot of clicking and squinting.

I suggest creating a separate list for friends and adding the following parameters:

1. Player name.
2. Write a letter (icon 1.jpg).
3. Great buildings (icon 2.jpg).
4. Era.
5. Help (button 3.jpg).
6. Tavern (button 3.jpg).
7. Last activity (icon 11.jpg or 12.jpg or 13.jpg ).
8. Remove (icon 4.jpg).

The list will be displayed in the Town Hall and in the Global button. There is some empty space there, as shown in the last two screenshots:

5.jpg 6.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Beta567

Baronet
Not in one place.
How's that?
1. Player name - above the avatar ✔
2. Write a letter - Right side panel ✔
3. Great buildings - Right side panel ✔
4. Era - hover your cursor over an avatar and you see era ✔
5. Help button - below an avatar ✔
6. Tavern - Right side panel ✔
7. Last activity - hover your cursor over an avatar and you see player's activity ✔
8. Remove - click on player's name and click "Remove as friend" ✔

Arkantos

Farmer
How's that?
Yes, they exist, but in different places. I suggest putting them in one place so that it would be easy to see a friend's activity, in which era they are, as well as making a more convenient button to visit the tavern.

Beta567

Baronet
Yes, they exist, but in different places. I suggest putting them in one place so that it would be easy to see a friend's activity, in which era they are, as well as making a more convenient button to visit the tavern.
You are suggesting extra work for devs when they don't have time to do more important things than this! Just because you want freaking green indicator.

Arkantos

Farmer
You are suggesting extra work for devs when they don't have time to do more important things than this! Just because you want freaking green indicator.
I need a more convenient tavern button first and foremost, not a green indicator. Given the presence of multiple cities, it's quite cumbersome to have to click through everything. If admins are unwilling to add automatic visits to all taverns, then at least make this process more convenient.

Are you aware of the filters in the event history?
1683122593730.png
You have almost everything there and can visit others taverns aswell when you filter accordingly

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot forward this as it did not get the required amount of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.