• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Consurator SImoff

Feedback History Event 2024

I mean something is undefeatable until it's defeated, then it's no longer undefeatable by the definition and hard deck has been defeated by many players so you are talking nonsense
  2. Consurator SImoff

Feedback History Event 2024

I spend av. 250-350 coins per hard deck, so it's beatable imo
  3. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

I've collected data from 16 players and we all made 93130 fights and got 7102 fragments of Wyverntide Smithy 15,25% chance for getting 2 fragments 500 fragm. every 6556,6 fights Does anyone know if the changes affect the TourneyGrounds fragments drop rate?
  4. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Not getting Quantum:geattempt:Points from residential buildings every hour is intended or just an unfixed bug? I want more QP :happiness:
  5. Consurator SImoff

Even the leader of the guild is not able to expel me. Everytime he try, the game reboots itself and I just appear back in the guild tab with 0 Points
  6. Consurator SImoff

I can't leave a guild after QI ended
  7. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I would opt for creating an sequence of moves For example: Player cards preform action first, then an enemy card - in every encounter or: there is always recurring action path Player then opponent - new encounter does not interrupt this path Ex1 repercussions: Whenever player defeats an enemy...
  8. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Fall Event 2023

maybe they don't want to spoil it on beta and the release will be on the live servers XD
  9. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Space Age Titan

we just need to get used to this, life won't be always easy and soft for us ;P
  10. Consurator SImoff

Discussion finish (all) special productions on limited buildings ?

Imo, they're leaving a space for implementing in a future a limited building that produces "finish (all)" Example: Limited building up to 150 uses producing 3 fragments of "finish (all)" (3/30) Making "finish (all)" item able to affect limited buildings and having 10 of those limited buildings...
  11. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

no need of rounding those values, it's just 5,75FP per day so 1,4375 FP per square and talking about these: Sunhaven Palace giving 19,9FP per day is slightly less efficient - 1,24375 anyways those values seems to be a new standard - Golden Goal Gyros from the Soccer Cup 23 also has 1,4 FP per...
  12. Consurator SImoff

Cherry Garden Set accessibility

Hi all :) What are the ways now to get any of the buildings from the Cherry Set? Does even the Antique Dealer still offers those sometimes? Big thanks for help in advance ;D
  13. Consurator SImoff

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

Any info, when it's coming out or still waiting for any Juber annuncement?:)
  14. Consurator SImoff

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

so basically where can I check whether I can get 50fragments of archdruid upgrade from the boxes after town or not as I've seen that It's been changed, was it right?
  15. Consurator SImoff

for now and for me it seems that tree of Silence the one that's not a drop from Druid Hut is available only in the pass, so it's behind a paywall unlike a sentiel Maybe I'm missing something and we can get tree od Silence from the chests at the end of towns which are kinda substitute of the...
  16. Consurator SImoff

Sentiel Outpost was available on live servers on the last event - Forge Bowl 2023 so I don't know what are you talking about...
  17. Consurator SImoff

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

I got sentiel outpost kits in few worlds from rerolls
  18. Consurator SImoff

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

No way, I drew this dragon on a GE map, Idk how it got there. @-ScytheNinjAlin- ?