• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. kawada

Rejected Ability to mute people in guild’s threads

Suggestion: to allow guild admins to disable certain people from posting in a specific guild’s thread (moderator rank and higher )
  2. kawada

Forwarded GBG action log records

From what I see and understand, currently the log contains only records of the first action of each player after Stop sign is put in place (“Intruded” action). after that, those players who already have a record about one (first) action can make as many actions as they want with no reflection in...
  3. kawada

Fixed on Beta: GE - zero encounters done

4. kawada

Already Suggested Market design optimization

My suggestion is to combine the same trade offer types together (the same manner as it's done if you post offers in a thread, but also consider "Guild only" choice). That's how it might look like (pardon my Paint skills): Also, offer creation / acceptance / cancellation menu might look like...
  5. kawada

Cannot Reproduce: Halloween Event: Special quests make the game freeze

The app gets frozen for 5-10 seconds when all special quests are active (which happens often since there’re a lot of toys in the labyrinth). it gets frozen every time when I try to open Halloween event quests window
  6. kawada

Duplicate: Bug when replacing roads

When replacing roads, for some reason some pieces disappear during the update and buildings become disconnected. In addition, not all the roads being replaced. AT some point, the app got frozen and when I re-start it, old roads are still there
  7. kawada

Not A Bug: Tavern boost activated automatically

Tavern boost is activated automatically when I click on the Tavern building (even it's not active at this moment)
  8. kawada

Forwarded Tavern: boost timer and main page

Hey All, here’s my suggestion for recently released Tavern boost: 1. Add timer above the Taven building just like currently done for tavern boost bought for coins 2. Use previous approach when Tavern room was appearing as a front page when you click on the Taven building ( rather than tavern...
  9. kawada

Will Not Fix: iOS app - Summer event 2022 randomly appears

Summer event 2022 quest line randomly appears in the app since Wednesday 13 Jul 2022 after completing 1-2 quests, it disappears again and doesn’t show up after the app re-start. When I log in from PC, I definitely see that those quests have been completed. though, the event window (with the...