• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested Market design optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawada

Marquis
Reason
Optimization of the market design. It will more compact and would require less clicks.
Details
see details and screenshots above
Balance
No
Abuse Prevention
N/a
Summary
Included above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
My suggestion is to combine the same trade offer types together (the same manner as it's done if you post offers in a thread, but also consider "Guild only" choice).

That's how it might look like (pardon my Paint skills):
1666171007788.png

Also, offer creation / acceptance / cancellation menu might look like that:
1666171680565.png
Regarding acceptance - I don't know if this option would be better that taking orders one by one. I guess it would depend on players behaviour: do they usually accept only one offer or multiple ones?

Though, it still might be useful for management of the offers raised by me. I would like to be able to create/ cancel a few order at once.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Arya66

Squire
May be an old, often suggested idea, but still a good one. Either have something like this, or limit the number of duplicate trades a person can post at one time.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
My suggestion is to combine the same trade offer types together (the same manner as it's done if you post offers in a thread, but also consider "Guild only" choice).

That's how it might look like (pardon my Paint skills):
View attachment 8485

View attachment 8486
Regarding acceptance - I don't know if this option would be better that taking orders one by one. I guess it would depend on players behaviour: do they usually accept only one offer or multiple ones?

Though, it still might be useful for management of the offers raised by me. I would like to be able to create/ cancel a few order at once.
In addition it would be nice to setup a trade and then being able to select how many times you like to make the same offer.

kawada

Marquis
In addition it would be nice to setup a trade and then being able to select how many times you like to make the same offer.

Yeah, that's what I meant here, I guess. I was too lazy to draw every option in Paint lol

View attachment 8486

Status
Not open for further replies.