• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest Donate a percentage of proceeds from event sales to charity

Inno can encourage people to purchase more during events by donating a set percentage of event-related sales to a charity related to the theme of the event (e.g. a percentage of proceeds from Wildlife Event go to the World Wildlife Fund).
  2. Rejected Add guild size as a league qualifier in GBG

Add AND and OR functions related to guild size to GBG league sorting so instead of League Points being the only factor in league, both League Points and guild size affect league placement.
  3. Rejected Allow Guild Leaders and thread admins to set individual players to read-only in guild chat and threads

Empower guild leaders and thread admins by adding settings to the guild chat and individual threads to mark individual members of threads/guild members as read-only.
  4. Duplicate: Summer Event appears then disappears on iOS App

Summer event was not available on my app this morning, then appeared when I refreshed the app, then disappeared the next time I logged in.