• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Beta King

Will Not Fix: Few Ads doesn't finish on time and game reloads

Can always play beta on PC ad free!
  2. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

For me forge points aren't really relevant and other than raising my arc to 180 i dont care how many i get but ranking points are what i'm after as are most in the top 50 of each world and getting a bunch of FPs doesn't translate to the same amount of ranking points. Maybe we can convince Inno...
  3. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Since we are stuck in this terrible era with no good fighting option I would like to bring back the discussion to nerf the crap out of GBG so no one can get more than say 100 fights per day! Now is the perfect time to get the end gamers on board for killing GBG.
  4. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Ahh sorry didnt realize that you didnt have to buy first tier before buying the second so thanks for clarifying. $60 will not be enough if we can only squeeze a dozen events per year so we might need to limit them to 15 days each then maybe we can get by.
  5. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Well at least when you spend the same amount of time fighting as your lower age guildmates you will get 75% of the rewards they get cause you waste all your time swapping out troops but 75% is better than nothing right? Hang in there it might get better in 1.5 years but 40% keen will likely...
  6. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

I think the issues with fighting in Titan should be raised in the live forum shouldn't it? Not sure anything can be done in beta at this point since the issue is now on live but really dont know that process.
  7. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Complaints are starting in the live server forum now since GBG is rolling. Maybe if enough people complain they might make a small adjustment to ease the suffering but i doubt they will since it seems the plan is to make some era's undesirable on purpose.
  8. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

So is everyone loving the GBG fighting with Titan troops? I was able to get my attrition up to 101 by slowly cherry picking certain fights and selecting the best counter troops. In SAJM i could speed auto with 3 fast 5 rogues to 112-115 most days so definitely a loss in efficiency for me.
  9. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Will fast troop production be the limiting factor? Everyone needs a lvl 150 traz and the rest of the city filled with Viceroy Villas!
  10. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Well that's a relief to know those with advanced beta cities that have run a GBG season in Titan with Titan troops that are raising concern are just overreacting. I guess we shall see on Thursday how it goes.
  11. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

So those that want a decent amount of fights every day just needs to avoid the sectors that will cause them to take attrition until late in the day, If cherry picking and using all fast units is the answer, cant wait to see how this is gonna shake out in the top guilds. Gonna be a ghost town...
  12. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Cant wait to see how fast this is done in GBG during races. Once again if you are a fighter and care anything about being fast and really helping your guild in that aspect you will wait until the next era is a month out before jumping to SAT and running thru it. Unfortunately this is the cold...
  13. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

The advantage is you will be able to burn through your attrition 35% faster and lose far more troops than your rivals for those 2 hrs.
  14. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

They are all terribly equal so you can use any of them you would like and do about 65-70% the attrition that you could do in SAJM and you will spend a lot of time swapping out troops. Enjoy!
  15. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Yes and also add blue buffs to the Zeus so it has all 4 like the TA. Also put add an option to every selection kit to add blue buffs to all the respective buildings in the selection kit. Just make it rain blue buffs everywhere!
  16. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

They also take FPs to level as well.
  17. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

I put down 2 choco event buildings and I've used BG every day but still have only managed to plant 11 so far since winter event. Luckily i have around 165 in stock so i shouldn't have any problem getting to 15 before they run out.
  18. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

I put down 12+ bucc hideouts "hidden goods" buildings along with 8 cartographers and i have to use a mass self aid every day as these seem to be first priority for an aid and many things are not getting aided now so with using a mass self aid now i have no reason to worry about friends/guildies...
  19. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

Because it does not appear that they are interested in changing anything since there doesn't seem to be any changes announced or even alluded to.
  20. Beta King

Feedback Space Age Titan

My guess is the Monday or Tuesday after the current event ends which would NOT put it 2-3 days before the next GBG season starts so July 10th or 11th. This would also put it just over a month in beta which seems on par with the past. Corrected, thanks Old Blue Eyes