• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. XIA*

New Idea Better overview of buildings in reconstruction mode

We need a better solution for the reconstruction window. It's tiny and it takes forever to browse through buildings. If I want to reorganize my city now, I have to sift through 29 pages and it also a problem that when you select a building to move back to the city, the window goes back to page 1...
  2. XIA*

Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

This appeared after the 11:00 update. It's pesky and doesn't go away with refresh
  3. XIA*

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

First time clicking on Tavern works, but if you close it down and click again, it does not work and the menu disappears. This has been going on for 3 days now. The issue is on beta only
  4. XIA*

Investigating: Cannot place expansion by clicking

Not possible to click on adjoining empty space to buy expansion. Same issue in cultural village as well. Can only buy expansion via the build menu. Works on live servers, issues is on beta only. Cannot upload screen recording as the file is deemed too big, uploaded to Drive. Drive link to screen...
  5. XIA*

Rejected The ability to switch off the "no road" sign

It would be nice to have this in the settings, to switch off the signs constantly hovering over unattached buildings. More advanced players already know which of their buildings or sets are not attached to a road and they do that for a reason (cherry sets for example, or military buildings...
  6. XIA*

Duplicate: Squares not visible in edit mode

For a few days now this is what i see when I open the edit mode. The squares are not visible for already aquired expansions, only for those that are not yet aquired. It is quite annoying as it doesn't help to calcualate building size and also visually is just very bad.
  7. XIA*

new incident type does not count in quest

Hi! Today I got the "collect 4 incidents" quest in the new event and when collecting the new incident type (the grey chest), it does not count towards the quest. Only the older type "regular" incidents were counted when collecting. is this intentional or a bug?