• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Winter Event 2023

Thanks! That'll make some people happy, even the L1s. I have 30 L1s - not to mention inventory/deleted/sold ones - and want to get rid of some, but they're still *just* on the good-enough-to-keep list. (lol - last Winter Event I'd just quit my job and went a little crazy. There was wine involved.)
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2023

Has anyone verified what is in the Epic Winter Selection kit? I wondered if it included Nutcrackers. (Not that I need nutcrackers, but I know a lot of people who do.) I thought maybe there was a slight chance, as Insect Hotel (which was a pass-only building) did appear in this year's Epic...
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

GE can pick from all worlds from a particular country. Not every individual world has tons of guilds to choose from. U.S. Carthage only has 29 Diamond guilds. They range from 15 members to 80 members. And GE doesn't have leagues, so much, much bigger pool of people all the way around.
  4. Spoiler Further Guild Battlegrounds Changes

I wonder if you'd need to build L1, then upgrade to L2, then L3, diamonding all the way.
  5. Not A Bug: Fiore Village and Sunflower Press do not show goods

Because the buildings named as bugged in the headline are not bugged. :)
  6. Why are diamonds from cash reduced?

Late to the party, but a few things to mention. My 7 year anniversary is in a few days, and I thinking back it didn't seem like diamond prices had changed much in that time. So using the information from your screen shot: I absolutely disagree with a lot of changes made over the past 18 months...
  7. Already Suggested Incident Visibility

That doesn't work on computer.
  8. Spoiler New Trade Options / Tavern Boosts?

lol. Let me dream, Moo. :D
  9. Spoiler New Trade Options / Tavern Boosts?

GBG uses the same icon for negs. With the SC change coming up, it might be cool if it were an item that also applied to GBG. https://prnt.sc/92RbXAkNzVLj
  10. Spoiler 2022 Wildlife Event

Maybe it will have woodland animals that come out of it when you collect?
  11. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Please, please, please. I don't mind putting a single full set in, because I think it's gorgeous. But I'm not going to go for another full set - and then sell the 5 butterfly house pieces - to get just six gardens, and do that 2-3 times to have enough to do anything with. That means I won't be...
  12. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Is the artwork for PME and the artwork for CE supposed to be the same?
  13. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

That was interesting. I passed the goal post while landing on a chest and won two Sentinels at once. :)
  14. Fixed on Beta: FP for coin cost incorrect?

Shoot, sorry. I did look for it before I posted, but I'm new to this forum, so must not have found it. :(
  15. Fixed on Beta: FP for coin cost incorrect?

I didn't bug this because for all I know it's a feature, but my FP cost was 700 coins, I used the 5 FP button to buy 5 forge points for 4000 coins, and now my FP cost is 750 coins, and I can buy 5 more for 4250 coins? Is the new interface supposed to work that way? (I was on the tech screen...
  16. Why can't I attack?

Never mind. lol.