• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fire Witch

Want Doubloons? Play this Shell Game

Ahoy there, matey! I'm a fearsome buccaneer, with a sharp cutlass and a keen eye for treasure. Ye best be careful if ye cross me path, lest ye be sent to Davy Jones' locker. I've sailed across the Caribbean, plundering ships and searching for gold. I've faced fierce storms and battled with...
  2. Fire Witch

Pathfinder

Dear pathfinders, As some of you might know, Jubers real nose went missing on April 1st. With the reopening of the Wildlife Park, we got a hot clue on where it might have ended. He already went ahead and searched for it. But since then we have lost any track of him. While having a look around...
  3. Fire Witch

Fixed on Beta: Castle System is missing attack boost on high levels

The issue was first mentioned by @PhoenixFenix here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/castle-system.14787/page-21#post-130332
  4. Fire Witch

Fire Witch - new forum moderator

Hey y'all! I'm the new janitor. Juber and I have worked together in the past and I have grown very fond of his top hat, his liveless dark eyes and the frosty aura, so I decided to follow him into these realms. I've been playing Forge of Empires for almost nine years, am the founder of a guild...