• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fire Witch - new forum moderator

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Hey y'all!

I'm the new janitor. Juber and I have worked together in the past and I have grown very fond of his top hat, his liveless dark eyes and the frosty aura, so I decided to follow him into these realms.

I've been playing Forge of Empires for almost nine years, am the founder of a guild and - for now - still manage to stay in the top 100 of my worlds player ranking. However, consider myself a casual (read: super lazy) player and enjoy playing good ol' GvG.

As a forum moderator I want to help establish fun and engaging discussions where everyone feels welcome to share their opinions. The beta community plays an important role when it comes to improving the game by providing meaningful feedback and finding bugs and I am looking forward to being a part of it.
I will probably keep most of my thoughts about the game to myself, but please never think I don't have any.

Do send me a kind reminder via private message if I do not live up to what I'm saying here :)

See you around,
Fire Witch