• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Major Tomtom

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

I can understand the resentment very well and there are also many similar statements in the various live forums that indicate a very pronounced frustration. The problem is in my opinion not the wishes of the players, but rather the ignorance and lack of ideas of the development team and those...
  2. Major Tomtom

Reported to Developers: Wordwrap functionality doesn´t work correctly

Another small addendum: if you insert a long link, for example, that is longer than the characters that can be displayed, then no letter will be "swallowed". This verifies that this problem is directly related to the function, because an automatic break takes place on the part of the browser and...
  3. Major Tomtom

I hope this doesn't take another 7 months, but thanks for the forwarding. Being a trained programmer myself, I might be able to offer a little help in solving the problem, although I don't know the source code and the IDE used. There are some indications that an encoding around UTF-16 is used...
  4. Major Tomtom

I've been posting this problem as a bug in the German forum for half a year, but unfortunately it was obviously not forwarded or processed, so I'm documenting it again here - it also exists on the beta. The problem always occurs when smileys or other special characters are used in longer texts...
  5. Major Tomtom

Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

I agree, it´s a better idea, but also a candidate to be rejected.
  6. Major Tomtom

Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

On my main Live World (DE2 - Brisgard) we´ve made (with different guild-projects) similar experiences and it works very well, if they will be specialy supported by experienced players - best way to recruit active players and to get them to best possible results. It´s a long way, but worth to try...
  7. Major Tomtom

Rejected New unit skill "Confusion" for Jupiter Units

That´s the idea behind, thanx :cool:
  8. Major Tomtom

I´m not shure if you understand the idea, because it seems to be, that you do not understand that much of it, Sorry, but that statement is just a bit stupid. If you read my suggestion carefully, than you may see, that there are parameters named to handle the strangeness of that skill and an idea...
  9. Major Tomtom

Ready yet doesn´t mean, that units in these phase of production are completly ready and the right balancing take a long timeperiod for testing - specialy on the Alpha. So I think new ideas may be welcome as well, if other implementations may cause to much problems. ;)
  10. Major Tomtom

The main Idea behind that is, that this skill will enable the possibility to "paralyze" effected enemie-units for 1 Round in battle. For the next Round in battle, this enemies can´t move, or attack, because of the "confusion" effect. Since this can be a very strong skill, this should be...