• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Forwarded Frames for Friends List

This may also have uses in the neighborhood list, though it may be harder to code due to the frequency that the neighborhood changes. You could mark people who will plunder you given the chance, those that will attack you but not plunder, and people that will snipe you given the chance.
  2. Forwarded Frames for Friends List

I wanted to suggest adding frames that we are able to add to friends. These could be simple frames like the one that is our own player but a different color. Maybe make it so we can choose the color. The purpose of this frame would me to mark certain friends for various reasons, such as if you...
  3. Create the missing Perks!

Negotiation Genius Level 1: 25% reduction in cost of goods to negotiate (positive) (in GE & GBG only) Level 2: 30% reduction in cost of goods to negotiate (positive), 1 additional attempt in negotiations (in GE & GBG only) Level 3: 35% reduction in cost of goods to negotiate (positive), 1...
  4. Create the missing Perks!

Power Attack Level 1: 10% attack boost for attacking military (positive), 8% defense boost for attacking military (positive) (in GE & GBG only) Level 2: 15% attack boost for attacking military (positive), 12% defense boost for attacking military (positive) (in GE & GBG only) Level 3: 20% attack...
  5. Auto Select for Negotiations

I feel this button is not a good idea and should be removed. Negotiations should be done by deduction, not just letting the system randomly fill in the spots. If it does stay then it should be moved elsewhere, maybe the top of the screen, because it is easily hit instead of the pay and...