• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Silly Beaver

Investigating: No collect with diamonds icon.

Diamond collection icon missing.
  2. Silly Beaver

Event history not reflecting green light status.

I have looked at multiple threads but no luck. In my friends list I have 3 players with the green light saying they were active but the event history shows no activity. Is this something that happens or is this a bug ticket item?
  3. Silly Beaver

Fixed on Beta: All aid buttons

Cannot plunder neighbors, cannot see guild mates, cannot see friends. Aid all overlay is preventing me from seeing individuals in all areas.
  4. Silly Beaver

Gold border around Avatar

Recently a player in my friends list is showing a decorative gold border around their avatar. I contacted them and they had no idea why it has shown up. Do not remember seeing anything about this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  5. Silly Beaver

Fixed on Beta: Tavern visits not counted

During daily challenge, needed to sit in 10 taverns. Sat in 10 and total only registered 7. Sat in three more only 2 registered. Sat in 2 more to get the final seat needed
  6. Silly Beaver

winter event

Is there any way to switch the final upgrade on the winter canal? Grabbed the wrong upgrade. Wanted Jolie, clicked Festive instead. If I collect another upgrade will it give me the opportunity to switch?